1993 Chevy S-10 Tonneau Covers
- BAK® BakFlip F1 Folding Tonneau CoverChevy S-10 1993, BakFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover by BAK®, Fiberglass (Toughest). The BakFlip F1 Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in fiberglass....$999.88
- TruXedo® Deuce Hinged Roll-Up Tonneau CoverChevy S-10 1993, Deuce Hinged Roll-Up Tonneau Cover by TruXedo®. This unique cover is a rollup cover with a front fold-up section that allows for easy access to toolboxes or cargo in the front of the bed, while keeping the rear of...$539.00 - $589.00
- TruXedo® Lo Pro QT™ Roll-Up Tonneau CoverChevy S-10 1993, Lo Pro QT™ Roll-Up Tonneau Cover by TruXedo®. The Lo Pro QT is the best selling tonneau cover in North America. The reason is simple: It gives truck owners the best value for money. The straight bows and the...$489.00 - $549.00
- Access® Cover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV ProtectantUniversal Cover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV Protectant by Access®. It is a water-based spray cleaner that conditions, cleans, and protects your roll-up cover. Cover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV Protectant leaves no oily mess and no...$8.28 - $99.45
- TonnoPro® ProClean Tonneau Cover CleanerProClean Tonneau Cover Cleaner by TonnoPro®. Don’t use the wrong cleaner on your TonnoPro vinyl when you can use ProClean Tonneau Cover Cleaner specially formulated for your tonneau cover by the engineers that built it. It...$16.95
- TruXedo® Pro-TeX™ Soft Tonneau Protectant SprayPro-TeX™ Soft Tonneau Protectant Spray by TruXedo®. With ProTeX Protectant Spray it is really easy to keep your new tonneau cover looking like new over the years. It cleans, conditions and protects. And it works great on tires,...$14.99
I wanted the BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover to complete my after-market accessories for my new 2015 Chevy Colorado Z71 (an awesome truck!). I wanted to be able to lock up my tools while on the job site, our luggage while on trips, to be able to use the entire truck-bed without having to remove the cover, etc. and have a cover that was weather tight. The BakFlip does all this and more. Since installing the cover (which only took me 1.5 hours to install, with a little help to lift it in place once the rails were attached), I have had many compliments about how it looks on the truck. People ask me to show them how it works; this happens at gas stations, stores, parking lots, and at the job site. I'm surprised it gets that much attention. It does look very nice and the cover is well designed and manufactured. It's easy to open and close, as well. When I took it to the car wash for the first time, I noticed it leaked, but only a little bit. After adjusting the cover (which BAK suggests you do after its installed), it doesn't leak anymore. I didn't have it tightened down enough to allow the front seal to seal properly, so make sure you check to see if there are any openings after installation, by looking under the cover for light coming through. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a hard truck-bed cover to secure valuables that won't fit in the passenger cab and a cover that can be opened partially or entirely, for hauling any size/type of materials or equipment, without having to remove the entire cover. BTW, BAK says it can be used for tail-gating, because you can sit and stand on it, it's that strong and they're right.