If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1993 Chevy Corvette Performance Suspension
1 - 52 of 5201 of 01
- Bilstein® B6 Series ShockChevy Corvette 1993, B6 Series Heavy Duty Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of...Improved safety and sportinessAdded traction and enhanced stability
$113.25from $90.60 - $232.29# 17169579
- Bilstein® B8 Series Sport ShockChevy Corvette Base / 40th Anniversary Edition With Z51 With 17" Wheels 1993, B8 Series Sport Shock for Stock Body Lift by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. If you’re looking for a performance lowering...Monotube gas pressure constructionHigh-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs and production sport vehicle
$113.25from $90.60 - $120.19# 17171885
- KONI® Sport ShocksChevy Corvette 1993, Sport Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Externally Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. KONI’s sport shocks are designed for drivers looking for a sporty...These sport shocks are externally adjustable by means of a knob and need to be disassembled from the carDamping forces fine-tuning to personal driving style and road conditions matter of seconds
$170.00from $136.00 - $164.16# 16477272
- Suncore® Front and Rear Passive Suspension Conversion KitChevy Corvette 1993, Front and Rear Passive Suspension Conversion Kit by Suncore®. With Front and Rear Gas Shocks. This is a Low Cost Alternative to OEM active electronic Shocks. This kit will convert your vehicle from Active...Easy to installInstallation instructions included
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetChevy Corvette 1993, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Front/Rear Control Arm Bushing, Rack and Pinion Bushing, Rear Spring Cushions, Rear Strut Rod Bushing, Ball Joint/Tie Rod End Boots. This is an...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions
$220.99from $176.79 - $182.43# 40449846
- Energy Suspension® Rear Spring CushionsChevy Corvette 1993, Rear Spring Cushions by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Spring Cushions, 4 Grommets. Upgrade and replace all the degraded rubber bushings that cushion the ends of your transverse leaf spring bolts with a set of...Set of four bushings for transverse leaf spring end boltsHigh-density black polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$17.18from $13.74 - $14.08# 40449849
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsChevy Corvette 1993, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$47.66from $38.13 - $60.38# 40449841
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar End Link BushingsChevy Corvette 1993, Sway Bar End Link Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement polyurethane bushings for mounting points on shock absorbers, rear Watts Link arms, and sway bar end links. They exceed OEM...Kit provides parts for left and right front sway bar end linksBushing sets include reinforced, zinc-coated steel tubes for mounting
$12.50from $10.00 - $11.83# 40449858
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsChevy Corvette 1993, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
$15.14from $12.11 - $25.43# 40449866
- Energy Suspension® Rack and Pinion BushingsChevy Corvette 1993, Rack and Pinion Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 round polyurethane bushings that keep rack and pinion steering assemblies properly aligned to allow smooth movement and absorb noise,...Set of 2 round polyurethane bushings that keep rack and pinion steering assemblies properly aligned at the mounting points to allow smooth movement and absorb noise, vibration, and harshnessZinc-plated steel center shaft included
- Energy Suspension® Rear Strut Rod BushingsChevy Corvette 1993, Rear Strut Rod Bushings Different Size Each End by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber bushings that allow strut rod bushing ends to pivot where they mount on both the wheel strut and...Set includes bushings for radius / strut rodsBushings absorb noise and vibration as they allow strut rod arms to flex and pivot normally at connection points on your vehicle’s strut and chassis
$30.34from $24.27 - $24.88# 40449863
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod and Ball Joint BootsChevy Corvette 1993, Tie Rod and Ball Joint Boots by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement dust boots for torsion bars, tie rod ends, and ball joints to prevent oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive...Dust boot sets are available for left/right-side ball joints, inner tie rod ends, and torsion barsReplace worn or damaged boots without having to buy an entire new part from the vehicle manufacturer
$4.14from $3.31 - $6.30# 40449891
- Baer® Front Tracker Tie Rod EndsChevy Corvette 1993, Front Tracker Tie Rod Ends by Baer®. Suspension Components. Baer Front Tracker Tie Rod End pieces are designed to restore steering and ride stability that may be lost during ride height changes when factory...Set of two front tie rod endsEnd joints allow more articulation between tie rods and steering arms
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberChevy Corvette 1993, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$36.31from $29.05 - $29.16# 17815317
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShocksChevy Corvette with Electronic Suspension 1993, OESpectrum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$28.06from $22.45 - $35.32# 17910709
- Falcon® Ball JointChevy Corvette 1993, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$17.85from $14.28 - $14.98# 49507339
- First Equipment Quality® Ball JointChevy Corvette 1993, Ball Joint by First Equipment Quality®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
$51.13from $40.90 - $44.91# 8001286
- MOOG® Front Ball JointChevy Corvette 1993, Front Ball Joint by MOOG®. Greasable. Includes: Powdered-Metal Gusher Bearing to Allow Grease to Penetrate Bearing Surfaces. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$58.18from $46.54 - $53.31# 21660828
- Mevotech® Ball JointChevy Corvette 1993, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$31.28from $25.02 - $25.45# 19244115
- TRW® Ball JointChevy Corvette 1993, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$259.88from $207.90 - $209.31# 52896300
- Mevotech® Coil Spring Mount ComponentChevy Corvette 1993, Coil Spring Mount Component by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Car. You can improve the efficiency of your vehicle's suspension system and restore factory-like characteristics with Mevotech replacement coil spring...Restore the vehicle's suspension performanceDirect replacement for proper fitment
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Bushing KitChevy Corvette 1993, Front Stabilizer Bar Bushing Kit by Falcon®. Falcon Steering bushings are made with thermoplastic Elastomers for increased service life and optimum performance. Our thermoplastic bushings are made to withstand...Made with Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPV)Improved OE Design
- MOOG® Sway Bar Bushing KitChevy Corvette 1993, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. At Front to Frame. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
- MOOG® Alignment Caster / Camber Shim Multi-PackChevy Corvette 1993, Alignment Caster / Camber Shim Multi-Pack by MOOG®. 24 Shims per Pack. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under...Designed to make steering and suspension repairs easyDirect fit
$4.73from $3.78 - $9.38# 21660825
- Mevotech® Shock and Strut Mount ComponentChevy Corvette 1993, Shock and Strut Mount Component by Mevotech®. Use 1 per Car. Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and beyond the...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement
- Mevotech® Front Sway Bar BushingChevy Corvette 1993, Front Sway Bar Bushing by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$19.39from $15.51 - $20.58# 19249318
- KW Suspensions® Hydraulic Individual Lift SystemUniversal Hydraulic Individual Lift System by KW Suspensions®. This is a set of 4 hydraulic cylinder units that mount between the spring perch and spring on KW coilovers. These expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear lift...Hydraulic lift cylinders (located on the coilover body between spring perch and spring) expand to provide 1.8 inches of front and rear vehicle liftAvailable in 4-wheel front and rear, or front-only applications
$4,499.99from $3,599.99 - $4,749.99# 11472927
- Air Lift® Air Management SystemsUniversal Air Management Systems by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers a wide variety of complete kits with everything needed to set up an air suspension system. Springs are not included, however these systems will work with your choice of...Kits contain air compressor(s), reserve tank, gauges, control switches, and all related hardware and air lines needed for installationAir springs are not included in Air Management System kits
$968.75from $775.00 - $1,375.00# 7658376
- Energy Suspension® Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have,...Choose sets for bayonet end style, half- and full-sized bushings for hourglass style, straight eye, and large race sizesHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$2.88from $2.30 - $11.59# 10780517
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar Bushing SetUniversal Sway Bar Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the center section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frame. Resilient...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to dampen vibrations where the middle section of the sway bar attaches to your vehicle’s frameKit provides parts for both left and right mid-section sway mounts
$18.16from $14.53 - $22.02# 10780556
- Energy Suspension® Polyurethane Pad SetUniversal Polyurethane Pad Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace degraded rubber pads above and below leaf spring ends with polyurethane ones from Energy Suspension. Resilient polyurethane construction offers greater...Set of 8 polyurethane pads for two leaf spring assembliesPads mount above and below both leaf spring ends to dampen vibration and squeaks
$12.50from $10.00 - $29.29# 10780498
- Lakewood® Ladder Bar BushingsUniversal Ladder Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Lakewood® Traction Bar BushingsUniversal Traction Bar Bushings by Lakewood®, Set of 4. Replacement for PN 20140, 21700, 21900, 21901, 20150, 20151, 20152. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life,...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
- Energy Suspension® Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient...Set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbersPrevent metal-on-metal contact and damage when the end of suspension travel is reached
$4.34from $3.47 - $9.22# 10780758
- Lakewood® Traction Bar SnubbersUniversal Traction Bar Snubbers by Lakewood®, Set of 2. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling
$24.45from $19.56 - $26.39# 12203648
- Air Lift® 12 Volt Air CompressorsUniversal 12 Volt Air Compressors by Air Lift®. Air Lift offers 2-stage, 12-volt air compressors for all needs and budgets. Choose smaller ones for basic load leveling needs, or choose a set of two paired compressors to fill large...Dual Viair 450C, 400C, 380C, and 480C kits come with an air line extension and separate brackets for remote mountingAll compressors operate on standard 12-volt automotive electrical systems
$223.69from $178.95 - $419.95# 7611197
- Air Lift® Air TanksUniversal Air Tanks by Air Lift®. Enhance the inflation speed and performance of your air springs with a reserve of air compressed to 150 psi stored in any of Air Lift’s reinforced steel Air Tanks. Available in sizes from 2...Crafted from high-strength, reinforced traditional steelEnsure a reserve of compressed air for springs to inflate instantly, at a faster rate
$88.06from $70.45 - $125.22# 7611053
- Energy Suspension® Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient...Set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber reservoirs and shocks for off-road applicationsHigh-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$7.68from $6.14 - $7.68# 10780487
- Rugged Ridge® Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance...Engineered and trail tested exclusively for JeepsOver 3000 products
- Energy Suspension® End Link Bushing SetUniversal End Link Bushing Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting points. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of replacement polyurethane grommets designed to dampen vibrations on end link rod mounting pointsGrommet sets are available with or without zinc-coated steel washers
$7.04from $5.63 - $9.21# 10780770
- Energy Suspension® Tie Rod Dust BootsTie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade the protection for your steering system tie rods with replacement boots made from flexible and highly durable polyurethane. Vehicle manufacturers don’t always offer replacement...Set of replacement polyurethane protective dust boots for your vehicle’s front steering tie rodsBoots are sold in multiple package amount, sizes, and colors
$24.01from $19.21 - $48.63# 10780670
- Energy Suspension® Formula 5 PrelubeFormula 5 Prelube by Energy Suspension®. Prelube lubricant is designed to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle. Once applied, the prelube forms a tough, durable,...Forms a tough, durable, chemical resistant film that will properly lubricate bushings and metal components for a lifetime of useDesigned to be applied once to Energy Suspension bushings, mounts, and grommets before installation on your vehicle
$3.30from $2.64 - $56.29# 10780741
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Hotchkis® Super GreaseChevy Corvette 1993, Super Grease by Hotchkis®. 14 OZ. This is one 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittings. Properly maintains greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel...One 14-oz tube of silicone-based lubricating grease sized and designed for Hotchkis zerk fittingsFormulated to properly maintain greasable polyurethane bushings and other swivel joints in your suspension
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 7 oz. Tube. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It is...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 1 Gallon. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/12-16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid 16 oz. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and ARCA...
- Red Line® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Red Line®. Like Water Suspension Fluid Case/4-Gal. Provides the least viscosity change of any commercial suspension fluid and will operate unchanged longer than other suspension fluids. Often used by NASCAR and...
- Fox® Suspension FluidSuspension Fluid by Fox®. JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid 1 Quart. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and...
- Kendall® L-427 Grease Tube 14 ozL-427 Grease Tube 14 oz by Kendall®. Kendall L-427 Super Blue Grease is a high-quality, multipurpose, extreme-pressure (EP) lithium complex grease developed for the lubrication of automotive and industrial equipment operating under...
- Motul USA® 300 Tech Grease Case300 Tech Grease Case by Motul USA®. Tech Grease 300 Case 24-7 oz. Tubes. This Motul Tech Grease 300 features a lithium-based, non-fiber synthetic blend that's perfect for wheel bearings, a steering head, a swing arm, and pivots. It...
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16024846
- # 16070468
- # 22045568
- 1993 Chevy Corvette Models
- 1993 Chevy Corvette 40th Anniversary Edition Performance Suspension Parts
- 1993 Chevy Corvette Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 1993 Chevy Corvette ZR-1 Performance Suspension Parts