1992 GMC Suburban Sun Shades
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldGMC Suburban 1992, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...Our price: $34.99$34.99 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeGMC Suburban 1992, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $69.95$69.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeGMC Suburban 1992, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce daytime...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™GMC Suburban 1992, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F. Store it...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™GMC Suburban 1992, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
Posted by Luis M.
"Very nice. Worth the money."
Posted by John E.
"My wife likes it very much."
Posted by Shalese P.
"Really nice windshield heat shield. Heavy construction. Much better than what you can find in the stores! It will probably outlast the vehicle. It folds and stows easily and quickly. Highly recommend. "
Posted by Joseph E.
"Fits like a glove on our 2012 GMC Sierra. Would recommend this product to my friends."
Posted by Brent L.
"Fit and finish are very nice, and is cut very well to match the contours of the windshield. Only downside is that the shade is about 1/4i n too small, therefore it doesn't mate up with the very edge of the window to keep it in place. I like it but wish it was just a bit bigger."