1992 BMW 5-Series Roof Cargo Baskets
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketBMW 5-Series Gutter 1992, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons....Our price: $379.95$379.9520% OFF
- Yakima® - MegaWarrior Roof Cargo BasketBMW 5-Series 1992, MegaWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 52"L x 48"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for larger vehicles like trucks and SUVs, and it's ideal...Our price: $379.00$379.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketBMW 5-Series 1992, LoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a...Our price: $279.00$279.0020% OFF
- Yakima® - BasketCase Roof Cargo BasketBMW 5-Series 1992, BasketCase Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This economical basket is made for the occasional outdoor enthusiast who wants to carry gear on the roof so there's more room inside the vehicle for people (or more gear). The 27" x...Our price: $119.00$119.0020% OFF
- SportRack® - Roof BasketBMW 5-Series Wagon 1992, Roof Basket by SportRack®. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110...Our price: $24.92 - $172.86$24.9220% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketUniversal Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $176.05$176.0520% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketUniversal 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof Basket (17185) by Smittybilt®. This lightweight aluminum basket enables a wide range of cargo, including luggage and camping gear, to be carried safely and securely on the roof. It has a 250 lb. carrying...Our price: $279.99$279.9920% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $139.72$139.7220% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong...Our price: $168.25$168.2520% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious...Our price: $17.05 - $177.23$17.0520% OFF
"Not real sure about it yet, but would give u more feedback after I use it next month."
"This product is lightweight, but strong enough to do the job! We have used it several times for trips this summer, and it was great! "
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."