1992 5-Series Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - SquareBar™ Load BarsBMW 5-Series with Gutter 1992, SquareBar™ Load Bars by Thule®. When you're always on the go, with gear to haul, you need roof rack system load bars that are strong enough to bear the weight, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The...Our price: $80.95$80.95 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Aero Cross BarAero Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Aerodynamically shaped cross bars reduce wind noise and save fuel, with a stylish shape that will complement the appearance of any vehicle. Constructed from extruded structural grade aluminum, these bars feature...Our price: $60.80 - $78.40$60.80 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Heavy Duty Cross BarHeavy Duty Cross Bar by Rhino-Rack®. Heavy Duty range was specifically designed with the professional tradesman and avid 4 wheel driver in mind. The cross bars are extruded structural aluminium, so all heavy duty roof racks are Strong, Durable and...Our price: $56.00 - $68.00$56.00 20% OFF
- Thule® - Specialty Gutter Foot PackSpecialty Gutter Foot Pack by Thule®. The ideal roof rack system should get your gear to where you’re going, safely and easily. The rack feet are the most important components because they bear the weight of the load and must securely attach to...Our price: $152.95$152.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Specialty Gutter Foot PackBMW 5-Series Sedan / Wagon with Gutter 1992, Specialty Gutter Foot Pack by Thule®, 4 Feet. The ideal roof rack system should get your gear to where you're going, safely and easily. The rack feet are the most important components because they bear...Our price: $152.95$152.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackBMW 5-Series 1992, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames with...Our price: $89.10 - $157.50$89.10 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Track Mount Leg KitTrack Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs are perfect for adding a Rhino-Rack Bars to your vehicle's roof-rack Tracks. Legs mount to tracks with barrel nuts, and they include security bolts. Cross Bars and Tracks not Included.Our price: $68.00 - $95.20$68.00 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Fixed Mount Leg KitFixed Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Legs mount a Cross Bar on a pick-up's Cap Topper or hard top tonneau with bolts, and they include security bolts.Our price: $87.20$87.20 20% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Gutter Mount Leg KitGutter Mount Leg Kit by Rhino-Rack®. These roof rack legs are specially designed to clamp to the rain gutters (raised sections that run longitudinally along the roof of the vehicle) on vehicles so equipped. They come in a selection of heights to...Our price: $83.20 - $92.80$83.20 20% OFF
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."