1991 Trans Sport Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $391.91$391.91 20% OFF
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Trans Sport with Factory Track 1991, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting...Our price: $254.02$254.02 20% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackPontiac Trans Sport with Factory Track 1991, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting...Our price: $183.36 - $214.62$183.36 20% OFF
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierPontiac Trans Sport with Factory Track 1991, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates...Our price: $161.47$161.47 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $135.57$135.57 20% OFF
"Not real sure about it yet, but would give u more feedback after I use it next month."
"This product is lightweight, but strong enough to do the job! We have used it several times for trips this summer, and it was great! "
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Adequately priced, easy to install but needs better hook fastener design as it was lengthy and eventually tiresome to twist the fasteners into place due to the lack of grip in the design. The hook ends face up and may require cutting/sawing off the ends since they already puncture one of my bags."