1991 Pontiac Bonneville Roof Cargo Baskets
- Rhino-Rack® - Pioneer Platform RackPioneer Platform Rack by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform is a sleek and stylish roof rack accessory for a range of 4WDs and utilities. Made with strong, durable and lightweight reinforced nylon and aluminium, these non-corrosive...Our price: $549.00 - $774.00$549.0020% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketUniversal Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.59$139.5920% OFF
- CURT® - Roof Mounted Cargo CarrierUniversal Roof Mounted Cargo Carrier with Brackets by CURT®. Save storage space in your vehicle by transporting your gear in a CURT cargo basket. Secure your load with cargo nets and ratchet straps, and bring it along!Our price: $95.23$95.2320% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $101.28$101.2820% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong...Our price: $163.35$163.3520% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious...Our price: $16.55 - $172.07$16.5520% OFF
- Warrior® - Outback Roof RackUniversal Outback Roof Rack by Warrior®. Outback Roof Racks are a universal cargo basket intended to be roof mounted and are sold in a variety of dimensions. These baskets feature 4, 6 or 8 unique mounting buckets (depending on size) which give...Our price: $88.19 - $430.83$88.1920% OFF
- Warrior® - Safari Roof RackUniversal Safari Roof Rack by Warrior®. The original Safari Roof Rack is the perfect year-round roof top carrier for all of your gear, with a weight capacity of 400 lbs highway and 150 lbs off-road. Though a permanent mount design, it still...Our price: $88.19 - $314.69$88.1920% OFF
"I specifically input my vehicle make and model to get the right roof top carrier for my vehicle... This one was one of the choices that came up."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "