1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Fog & Driving Lights
- TYC® - Replacement Fog LightOldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1991, Replacement Fog Light by TYC®. With Reflector, Included: Complete Assembly, This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 16502945. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to...Our price: $40.33$40.3320% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $171.56$171.5620% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $126.55$126.5520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $826.38$826.3820% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $126.55 - $149.05$126.5520% OFF
Posted by Thomas M.
"I have installed these in a 2012 Honda Civic 4dr. The kit came with everything needed to install. If you're not comfortable about removing front bumper cover, I would think twice about this project... Installation from start to finish is about 3 hrs. Everything comes with the kit, however the directions are a little lacking for the exact car you're working on. The only real complaint is the interior switch is back lite the color green, all other switches in the car are blue. It would have been nice to have the switch match the factor color. They look very nice and work well. I would buy them again."
Posted by Johnny I.
"Everything match the descriptions about it, perfect item!"
Posted by Morgan S.
"I installed these set of fog lights myself, pretty easy install overall, just takes a bit to run the wires through the engine bay but not a big deal. They look great and work amazing. Great light coverage at night, makes driving so much easier and enjoyable when you can see all of the peripheral blind spots light up."
Posted by Andrew L.
"They're great fogs, but not the easiest to install, especially if not previously installed fogs before."
"I had never put in my own fog lights until I put these in, and I could figure out how to install simply by the wiring harness. They look great, they work, and they didn't hurt to pay for. One thing that was annoying to work with was the tiny fluorescence outer rim lights are wired separately. Very difficult to get it all to stay connected."