1991 Mazda Navajo Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $32.69 - $36.16$32.6920% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $50.74 - $52.08$50.7420% OFF
- Skyjacker® - BushingsMazda Navajo 1991, Bushings by Skyjacker®. Offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantagesOur price: $39.97 - $50.95$39.9720% OFF
- Skyjacker® - M95 Monotube ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, M95 Monotube Shocks by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and...Our price: $64.09 - $69.95$64.0920% OFF
- Skyjacker® - NITRO N8000 Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, NITRO N8000 Series Shocks by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.Our price: $44.38 - $64.09$44.3820% OFF
- Skyjacker® - HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, HYDRO H7000 Series Shocks by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Our price: $37.30 - $64.09$37.3020% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberMazda Navajo 1991, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Front ShockMazda Navajo 1991, Sensa-Trac™ Front Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 9.75" Compressed, 14.5" Extended with 4.75" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625"...Our price: $43.55$43.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Gas-Magnum™ Rear ShockMazda Navajo 1991, Gas-Magnum™ Rear Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 25.188" Extended with 10.188" Stroke. Upper Mount: Special Mount. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL. These...Our price: $46.96$46.9620% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ Front ShockMazda Navajo 1991, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 9.25" Compressed, 14" Extended with 4.75" Stroke. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing Mount - 0.625"...Our price: $25.94$25.9420% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series Front ShockMazda Navajo 1991, 4600 Series Front Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its...Our price: $85.46$85.4620% OFF
- KYB® - MonoMax™ Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, MonoMax™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Maximum control for trucks and SUVs – stronger, more durable truck shock.Our price: $75.56$75.5620% OFF
- Belltech® - ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Shocks by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete sets of 4, or...Our price: $41.20 - $237.59$41.2020% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.9920% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock...Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.7320% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $6.32 - $7.91$6.3220% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.37 - $11.93$2.3720% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.57 - $9.50$3.5720% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Bill F.
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
Posted by Tyler R.
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "
Posted by Sharon L.
"I have used Energy Suspension products for many years. The reason I use them is that they are easy to install and work very well. They make the vehicles that I install them on handle much better than stock and hold up very well. Most of the installations go into vehicles that are road raced and some both racing and street use. "