1991 Mazda Navajo Shocks and Struts
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Excel-G™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $22.94 - $25.37$22.9420% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Gas-a-Just™ Series Shocks by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $34.90 - $36.53$34.9020% OFF
- Skyjacker® - M95 Monotube ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, M95 Monotube Shocks by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high pressure nitrogen gas and...Our price: $64.09 - $69.95$64.0920% OFF
- Skyjacker® - NITRO N8000 Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, NITRO N8000 Series Shocks by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.Our price: $44.38 - $64.09$44.3820% OFF
- Skyjacker® - HYDRO H7000 Series ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, HYDRO H7000 Series Shocks by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Our price: $37.30 - $64.09$37.3020% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberMazda Navajo 1991, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.9920% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Sensa-Trac™ Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Includes Metal Dust Shield. These shock absorbers are designed to adjust to changing road conditions providing improved control and performance. Monroe offers Twin tube shocks,...Our price: $30.55 - $32.28$30.5520% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Includes Metal Dust Shield. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer...Our price: $25.18$25.1820% OFF
- Monroe® - Gas-Magnum™ Rear ShockMazda Navajo 1991, Gas-Magnum™ Rear Shock by Monroe®, 2 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 25.188" Extended with 10.188" Stroke. Upper Mount: Special Mount. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.5" Sleeve ID x 1.5" Sleeve OAL. These...Our price: $34.06$34.0620% OFF
- Monroe® - Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShockMazda Navajo for Towing Hauling 1991, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shock by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 15.5" Compressed, 25.125" Extended with 9.625" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.875"...Our price: $92.67$92.6720% OFF
- Monroe® - Reflex™ Rear ShockMazda Navajo 1991, Reflex™ Rear Shock by Monroe®, 2 per Pack. Length: 15" Compressed, 25" Extended with 10" Stroke. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.875" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center). Lower...Our price: $38.20$38.2020% OFF
- Bilstein® - 4600 Series Front ShockMazda Navajo 1991, 4600 Series Front Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Design: 46mm Monotube. Body Style: Standard. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its...Our price: $64.27$64.2720% OFF
- Belltech® - ShocksMazda Navajo 1991, Shocks by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete sets of 4, or...Our price: $41.20 - $237.59$41.2020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $4.99$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Bill F.
"Highly recommend these bushings. I was very happy with their quality. They come with easy to read instructions and plenty off bushing lube. Also great price and fast shipping. "
Posted by Tyler R.
"My only knock on these would be ease of installation. The sway bar end bushings should be split in half so they go in easier rather than requiring a vise or gorilla squish to fit them. Otherwise, another great product. "
Posted by Sharon L.
"I have used Energy Suspension products for many years. The reason I use them is that they are easy to install and work very well. They make the vehicles that I install them on handle much better than stock and hold up very well. Most of the installations go into vehicles that are road raced and some both racing and street use. "