1991 Jeep Wrangler Catalytics
- Walker® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler 1991, Universal Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This part features the correct load of precious metals to ensure the proper limitation of tailpipe emissions. It is designed to meet the EPA policy and emission reduction...Our price: $78.48 - $123.11$78.4820% OFF
- Walker® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler 1991, Direct Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. This catalytic converter is constructed specially for your vehicle to directly replace the original equipment part and comes ready to install. The part is designed to meet EPA...Our price: $103.24 - $209.79$103.2420% OFF
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler Islander / Renegade / S / Sahara 1991, Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced...Our price: $110.35$110.3520% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Fit Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler With Federal Emissions 1991, Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Whether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this...Our price: $53.58 - $57.21$53.5820% OFF
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler With Federal Emissions 1991, Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle,...Our price: $125.55 - $141.27$125.5520% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Catalytic Converter GasketJeep Wrangler 4.0L 1991, Catalytic Converter Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. Exhaust Pipe to Catalytic Converter. OEM Standard. Material: Nitroseal. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run...Our price: $5.60$5.6020% OFF
- Eastern® - Universal Catalytic ConverterUniversal Catalytic Converter by Eastern Catalytic®. Keep your exhaust emissions within specifications and your vehicle running in top condition with this quality product. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Our price: $46.04 - $397.18$46.0420% OFF
- Omix-Ada® - Catalytic Converter, FrontJeep Wrangler 1991, Catalytic Converter, Front by Omix-Ada®. The catalytic converter converts harmful gases like Carbon Monoxide (CO) and unburned Hydrocarbons (HC) into less harmful gases like water vapor and Carbon Dioxide (CO2). The converter...Our price: $221.72 - $225.55$221.7220% OFF
- Crown® - Catalytic ConverterJeep Wrangler 1991, Catalytic Converter by Crown®. Catalytic Converter; Rear. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real...Our price: $227.31$227.3120% OFF
- Weapon-R® - CEL EliminatorUniversal CEL Eliminator by Weapon-R®. Get rid of that annoying CEL (Check Engine Light) without affecting your car’s performance.Our price: $45.00$45.0020% OFF
Posted by Dean S.
"Good product but had the wrong exhaust shipped to me initially. The company corrected it and shipped the correct exhaust within 1 week. "
Posted by Jay C.
Posted by Jarret D.
"Installed this exhaust on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon. Love the exhaust note. Gives the Jeep a sense of presence now. At low RPMs, it has a nice growl to it. Normal daily driving is not loud or annoying at all. If you get on the gas, you will hear the exhaust show up, and also during slow accelerations you feel a little grumble and it is great. Doesn't sound like you drive a 6.0 liter diesel but not a rice burner either."
Posted by Rich H.
"This exhaust was everything I hoped for with one exception, the fit. It doesn't line up as it should and there is not enough adjustment in the product to get it to line up. The product is well built and has excellent tone. If the exhaust tip lined up straight out the rear, I would have been completely satisfied. I decided to keep it rather than send it back because everything else about the product was right and I didn't want the hassle of reinstalling the factory exhaust and boxing up the Flowmaster to return it."
Posted by Saoud Abdulaziz A.
"Nice cat-back and really fast shipping and good price A+ and I will buy again from your store. Saoud Alsheeb."