GMC Syclone 1991 Performance Stock Replacement Fuel Injector by Accel®. Flow Rating 30 lb. Per Hour. Quantity: 6 Pcs. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response and better fuel economy
- All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used cores
- New low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control. Great for blown applications where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
- Low- and High-impedance designs available to match most commercial applications
Being the leader in performance ignition systems and components, Accel offers a huge variety of fuel injectors, distributors, coils, ignition wires, spark plugs, and other products that are designed and engineered to breathe new life into your vehicle's ignition system. The company is dedicated to research, engineering and testing results in products that enable the performance enthusiast to reach peak performance through the management of fuel mixture, ignition timing, and spark delivery. Accel's goal has always been to lead the market with innovative new products designed to push the power, speed, and performance of street and strip machines as quickly as automotive technology advances.