GMC Syclone LB4 Engine 1991, Stock Replacement Fuel Injector by Accel®, 6 Piece. Flow Rate 30 lb. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.
324.34Brand: Accel Part Number: 150630 UPC: 743047800249 This part is compatible with 31 vehicle(s)
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response and better fuel economy
- All-new units, not modified stock units or remanufactured from used cores
- New low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low and high duty cycles
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control. Great for blown applications where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
- Low- and High-impedance designs available to match most commercial applications
Being the leader in performance ignition systems and components, Accel offers a huge variety of fuel injectors, distributors, coils, ignition wires, spark plugs, and other products that are designed and engineered to breathe new life into your vehicle's ignition system. The company is dedicated to research, engineering and testing results in products that enable the performance enthusiast to reach peak performance through the management of fuel mixture, ignition timing, and spark delivery. Accel's goal has always been to lead the market with innovative new products designed to push the power, speed, and performance of street and strip machines as quickly as automotive technology advances.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.