1991 Ford Ranger Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Standard Series Lift KitsFord Ranger 1991, Standard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $36.41 - $1,774.09$36.41 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitFord Ranger 1991, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $96.92 - $249.57$96.92 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Block Lift KitFord Ranger 1991, Rear Block Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Our price: $92.42 - $116.70$92.42 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsFord Ranger 1991, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Our price: $208.76 - $246.35$208.76 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-BodyFord Ranger 1991, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift®. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions.Our price: $144.14$144.14 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger 1991, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs; Superide Shock Absorber.Our price: $329.55 - $856.96$329.55 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 4WD 1991, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 4 in. Lift; Incl. Axle Pivot Brckt/Radius Arm Brckt/Axle Pivot Support Brckt/Swy Br Brckt/Hrdwr Bag/Add-A-Leaf/Center Pins/U-Bolts/Brake Line Extnsn.Our price: $591.43$591.43 20% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Cory C.
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."