The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1991 Ford Ranger Body Kits
- Street Scene® Front ValanceFord Ranger 1991, Front Valance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.Gives your vehicle some serious characterDurable construction for proven dependability
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperFord Ranger 1991, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern...
$171.75from $137.40 - $297.72# 467283
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Rear BumperFord Ranger 1991, Universal Series Surestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and...
$194.65from $155.72 - $235.90# 467424
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresFord Ranger 1991, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Want to have extended tire coverage while adding a dramatic styling touch to your vehicle's look? Go with the Cut-Out fender flares. Specially designed for the...Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road lookExtra tire coverage
- Street Scene® Roll PanFord Ranger 1991, Roll Pan by Street Scene®. Get rid of that poor stock look of your truck’s rear end and blow it sky high. The roll pans will lend your truck a sleek look, ensuring a precise custom fit in place of your rear...Provides a smooth, stylish look to your truckFeatures solid construction
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverFord Ranger 1991, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®, Hinged Hardware. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic,...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays
- AVS® Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window CoversFord Ranger SuperCab 1991, Aeroshade™ Rear Side Window Covers by AVS®. The rear side windows on most extended cab pickups and many 2-door cars are plain and boring. Add some pizazz to your hauler with these custom rear side...
- RI® Cowboy Roll PanFord Ranger 1991, Cowboy Roll Pan by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
- Dawn® Custom Style Truck SpoilerUniversal Custom Style Truck Spoiler by Dawn®. Give the back of your car a high performance look with this Custom Style Rear Spoiler. This spoiler will complement your car's natural lines while clearly conveying the image of speed....Custom high performance styleMade from ABS plastic
$260.94from $208.75 - $292.25# 23173226
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 16798672
- # 16914508
- T-Max® Wire Cablefrom $59.54 - $66.68# 448435
- 1991 Ford Ranger Models
- 1991 Ford Ranger Custom Body Kits
- 1991 Ford Ranger S Body Kits
- 1991 Ford Ranger STX Body Kits
- 1991 Ford Ranger Sport Body Kits
- 1991 Ford Ranger XLT Body Kits