1991 Ford F-Series Wind Deflectors
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsFord F-Series 1991, Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high...Our price: $34.50 - $56.15$34.50 20% OFF
- AVS® - Aerovisor Off Road Front Window DeflectorsFord F-Series 1991, Aerovisor Off Road Front Window Deflectors by AVS®, 2-Piece. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide...Our price: $96.13$96.13 20% OFF
- AVS® - Front Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsFord F-Series 1991, Front Ventshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air...Our price: $32.57 - $38.83$32.57 20% OFF
- WADE® - Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorFord F-Series Super Duty Super Cab 1991, Slim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for...Our price: $53.56$53.56 20% OFF
- GTS® - Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsFord F-Series Extended Cab 1991, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- AVS® - Sunflector™ Rear Window Sun DeflectorFord F-Series SD with Sliding Window 1991, Sunflector™ Rear Window Sun Deflector by AVS®. Keep the inside of your truck’s cab cooler and reduce glare from the sun with the Sunflector™ Rear Window Sun Deflector. It fits trucks with or without...Our price: $57.40$57.40 20% OFF
"I've installed the window rain deflectors but I'm having the problem that I can't raise the front windows all the way, most of the time they keep going down. I have to let a little space at the top and I hear the wind noise. "
George L. - 2013 Ford F-150 (Naples, FL)
"Installation is very easy but I suggest that the little window spacers be put in a bag and included on the installation instructions. Also even with the spacers, I do have a little trouble with the power up on my windows as the fit is still a little tight and you will have to put the window up slowly or it comes back down."
Doug E. W. - 2009 Ford F-150 (Regina, AB)
"Your product gave my car different look. Tq."
Teddy R. - 2010 Ford F-150 (Jakarta Selatan, Other)
"I bought these for my husband's new truck. The chrome matches the chrome package on his vehicle. They installed very easily and he has no complaints about the quality."
Jennifer H. - 2011 Ford F-150 (Sterling Heights, MI)
"The chrome visors I purchased from CARiD for my 2010 F150 Supercrew were of the upmost quality you will find. The visors were very well built with enough flexibility in them to fit into the vehicle with very few problems if any. The price was the best I had found after searching different company's selling the same product, and the sppearance was great and did turn heads. You won't second guess yourself once you have the product. "
Gene E D. - 2010 Ford F-150 (Bedford, IA)