1991 Buick Skylark Wind Deflectors
- GTS® - Front Smoke Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsBuick Skylark 2 Door 1991, Front Smoke Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any...Our price: $54.26$54.26 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $40.05$40.05 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $42.18 - $44.57$42.18 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.23 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof. The...Our price: $33.02$33.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $43.46$43.46 20% OFF
Posted by Felimon T.
"Made of high quality material. Just insert it into window panel and ready to go. I used a window deflector that uses tape, and after 8 years, it starts to peel off."
Posted by James P.
"Easy to install, look great."
Posted by Robert W.
"I found the WeatherTech Window Deflectors to be a easy product to install, appearance is great, quality is good, but the price for value is really high. You need to consider if the price is right for the appearance for yourself. They do help in the rain so you can keep your windows cracked."
Posted by Charles B.
"I received the window deflectors within a week of purchasing. Installation was a breeze due to uncomplicated instructions (pictures helped to clarify) and durability of the product."
Posted by Phil E.
"I purchased these wind deflectors for a Buick Lucerne. The front went in with no issues and look great. The rear windows were a little tricky. The first rear window deflector that I installed actually cracked and I needed to modify it in order for the deflector to fit properly. It seemed like it was a bit too long to sit inside the window track. I just grinded off the edge of the last one and it fit perfectly. Other than the one deflector needing some epoxy to fix it they are awesome. Low profile, no 2 sided tape, and very functional. "