The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1990 Land Cruiser Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- VIS Racing® Desert Storm Style Fiberglass Front BumperToyota Land Cruiser 1990, Desert Storm Style Fiberglass Front Bumper by VIS Racing®. This part is what your vehicle lacks to become 100% perfect. The front bumper features a strong and durable construction to withstand the...Provides an overall smooth and aerodynamic appearanceLightweight and durable construction$385.24
- VIS Racing® Desert Storm Style Fiberglass Fender FlaresToyota Land Cruiser 1990, Desert Storm Style Fiberglass Fender Flares by VIS Racing®. Add a unique custom style to your vehicle while also shielding it from flying dirt, sand, debris, stones, and other madness. The VIS Racing...Add an instant style to the sidesMade strong to withstand the roughest of environments$264.65
- VIS Racing® Rally Style Fiberglass Fender FlaresToyota Land Cruiser 1990, Rally Style Fiberglass Fender Flares by VIS Racing®. Add a unique custom style to your vehicle while also shielding it from flying dirt, sand, debris, stones, and other madness. The VIS Racing fender...Add an instant style to the sidesMade strong to withstand the roughest of environments$264.65
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Wesbar® Ag Light$21.37 - $220.16
- Related Body Kits Pages
- Popular Searches
- Discount Toyota Land Cruiser Bodykits
- After Market 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Accessories
- 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Engine Performance Chip
- Parts Of 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Air Conditioner
- 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Aftermarket Headlight Assembly
- 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Running Boards
- 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser Black Seat Covers