Toyota 4Runner With 6 Lug Holes Wheels 1990-1995, ComfortRide™ Rear Lift Kit with 1.25" Lift Height by Daystar®. 2 per Pack. Polyurethane construction ensures high resilience and proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area. Kit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design. Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contact
- Kit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- Spacers bolt to the top of applicable factory strut assemblies so coil springs are not preloaded and ride quality is maintained
- Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
This suspension leveling kit allows you to increase the rear ride height of your vehicle to match a lifted front suspension, or to create a classic American muscle look. The ComfortRide Rear Leveling Kit lets you do it without replacing expensive suspension parts. Instead, spacers are added to push the axle and frame of the car further apart. Whether you have coil springs, leaf springs, or torsion bar springs, the Daystar leveling kit you’ll receive will be customized with spacers and hardware configured to the exact suspension design of your make and model.
The ComfortRide lift kit truly measures up to its name by constructing the all-important spacer pieces out urethane instead of hard metal. While this specially formulated urethane blend can easily support the weight of the heaviest vehicle without crushing or deforming, it provides a cushioning effect that simply is not possible with steel spacers. Instead of an increase in noise, vibration, and harshness, you’ll see equal or better ride quality than your vehicle came with from the factory. Daystar proudly manufactures all Lift Kits in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.