If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1990 Toyota 4Runner Performance Suspension
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Rear Lift KitToyota 4Runner with 6 Lug Holes Wheels 1990, ComfortRide™ RearLift Kit with 1.25" Body Lift by Daystar®. Pair. Polyurethane construction ensures high resilience and proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactKit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- ARB® Old Man Emu Suspension SystemToyota 4Runner 1990, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.A range of tuned and matched integrated systems offeredWeeks of testing of each vehicle system in a variety of terrains and with varying loads
$15.00from $12.00 - $211.00# 15954860
- Tuff Country® Lift KitToyota 4Runner 4WD with 3.75" Wide U-Bolts 1990, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram 2" to...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$896.28from $717.02 - $1,253.32# 13616499
- Skyjacker® M95 Performance Monotube ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, M95 Performance Monotube Shock by Skyjacker®. Is the ultimate shock absorber for light trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. This single tube design helps operating temperatures stay cooler under extreme conditions. The high...High Pressure Nitrogen Gas ChargedCustom Tuned for Each Vehicle
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series Standard Front ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, 4600 Series Standard Front Shock for Stock Hight Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Stem. Eye 16mm. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Blue Straight Boot. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard Front ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, 5100 Series Standard Front Shock for 3"-4" Body Lift by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Stem. Eye 16mm. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. With Black Bellows Boot. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsToyota 4Runner 4 Door 1990, Shocks and Struts for Stock Height by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $59.20# 14434132
- KONI® Heavy Track™ ShocksToyota 4Runner 1990, Heavy Track™ Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Mono-Tube with High Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. Shocking conditions or winding roads? When asphalt becomes...Optimum handling, road holding and gripAdjustable rebound forces for all on and offroad conditions
$140.28from $112.22 - $115.40# 16476210
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$27.55from $22.04 - $26.75# 54284455
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14179918
- Tuff Country® SX8000 ShockToyota 4Runner 4WD 1990, SX8000 Shock by Tuff Country®, 1 per Pack, 2 per Vehicle. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the Ram...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$39.26from $31.41 - $36.97# 55399699
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsToyota 4Runner 1990, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9823308
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsToyota 4Runner 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1990, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemToyota 4Runner 1990, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemToyota 4Runner 1990, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9809550
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Coil-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Air Helper Springs; Supports; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; No Drilling Required; OEM Number W237604112.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitToyota 4Runner 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1990, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13330108
- Skyjacker® Rear Spring Eye Shackle Bushing KitToyota 4Runner 4WD 1990, Rear Spring Eye Shackle Bushing Kit by Skyjacker®. Offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantagesEliminates harsh ride and thunking noise from suspension componentsProudly manufactured in the United States
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetToyota 4Runner 1990, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. Includes: Front and Rear Control Arm Bushings, Front and Rear Sway Bar Bushings, Track Arm Bushings, Tie Rod End Boots. This is an all-inclusive kit which...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions
- Energy Suspension® Control Arm BushingsToyota 4Runner 1990, Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension lets you upgrade worn and crumbling rubber bushings that dampen vibrations at mounting points for front upper and lower control arms, rear upper and...See Product Options for replacement bushing kits for lower and upper control arms, torsion arms, trailing arms, and track armsHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
$46.84from $37.47 - $66.59# 11079232
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where your front or rear...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
$23.11from $18.49 - $18.95# 11084385
- Energy Suspension® Rear Track Arm BushingsToyota 4Runner 1990, Rear Track Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of strength and flexibility at the pivot points where your rear track arms...Reduces play and slack vs. OEM factory bushings where rear track arms mount to each side of the axle/suspension assemblySet of replacement track arm bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of durability and vibration dampening
- Daystar® Polyurethane Control Arm BushingsToyota 4Runner 1990, Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of cushioning and support at the point where independent suspension...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
$49.94from $39.95 - $79.89# 4293858
- Daystar® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingsToyota 4Runner 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1990, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Steering StabilizerToyota 4Runner 1990, Gas-Magnum™ Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 15.375" Compressed, 23.625" Extended with 8.25" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.4" Sleeve ID x 1" Sleeve OAL. Lower...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersToyota 4Runner 1990, Steering Stabilizers by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy’ from running the...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $59.99# 16955740
- Rancho® Steering DamperToyota 4Runner 1990, Steering Damper by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer Cylinder; Single/Dual.
- Rancho® Steering Damper KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Steering Damper Kit by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer; Single Kit; Incl. Brackets/Hardware/Stabilizer Shocks.
- Superlift® Skid PlateToyota 4Runner 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1990, Skid Plate by Superlift®.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Tuff Country® Lateral ArmsToyota 4Runner 1990, Lateral Arms by Tuff Country®.
- Tuff Country® Square Rear U-BoltsToyota 4Runner 1990, Square Rear U-Bolts by Tuff Country®, 4 per Pack. Lift Method on Vehicle: 3" Blocks. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$33.74from $26.99 - $28.84# 55399696
- Energy Suspension® Front Tie Rod Dust BootsToyota 4Runner 1990, Front Tie Rod Dust Boots by Energy Suspension®. 1.375" Base Dia., 0.590" Pin Opening Dia., 2 per Pack. This is a set of two round polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front tie rods near their...Set of 2 polyurethane dust boots designed to surround your front inner tie rods where they connect to the steering rackPrevents oil based contaminants and other unwanted corrosive grit from entering steering rack areas where excess wear can be caused
- KYB® Gas-a-Just™ Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, Gas-a-Just™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Go with Gas-a-Just shocks and struts and experience greater stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs. Whether your vehicle is originally equipped...Replacement for an OE monotube shock to restore/keep the vehicle's original performance characteristicsIdeal as an upgrade from an OE twin-tube for quicker, more responsive handling and control
$34.33from $27.46 - $35.09# 17801162
- KYB® Excel-G™ Front Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, Excel-G™ Front Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Restore your vehicle's original performance for normal driving conditions with this twin-tube gas hydraulic shock that offers additional damping force to...Designed to restore original handling and controlCalibrated to compensate for age and miles driven
- Monroe® OESpectrum™ ShockToyota 4Runner 1990, OESpectrum™ Shock by Monroe®. 1 Set. Upper Mount: Stem Mount - 2.375" Stem Length x 0.375"-16 Thread Pitch. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of...Provide unprecedented handling precision and controlNitrogen gas charged
$42.76from $34.21 - $35.55# 17927917
- MOOG® Rear Coil Spring SetToyota 4Runner 1990, Rear Coil Spring Set by MOOG®. ID: 5.33". Bar Diameter: 0.64". Spring Rate: 211.00 Lbs Per Inch. Load: 870.00 Lbs. Installation Height: 8.75". Free Height: 13.00". End Type 1: Square. End Type 2: Pigtail....Direct fit, with no modificationsRestores and retains proper handling
- Mevotech® Control ArmToyota 4Runner 1990, Control Arm by Mevotech®. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this control arm provides firm connection point between...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment
$21.79from $17.43 - $108.63# 19196651
- Beck Arnley® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
$32.69from $26.15 - $37.78# 36254277
- Falcon® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by Falcon®. Falcon Steering Ball Joints are made of the highest quality in the aftermarket. All Ball Joints meet or exceed OE requirements and are precision machined for a perfect fit.Produced to exact OE dimensional specifications under strict quality control throughout the manufacturing and assembly processPremium performance components
$16.14from $12.91 - $15.19# 49563103
- MOOG® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by MOOG®. MOOG ball joints are the preferred choice of many professional technicians and incorporate proven design and advanced engineering features to ensure like-new steering and suspension, simple...Engineered to retain socket torque and smooth articulation over the life of the part, to maintain tight steering feelExclusive powdered-metal bearing design allows grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
$41.58from $33.26 - $41.84# 21701841
- Mevotech® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Car. Experience improved ride comfort and smooth handling with the replacement Mevotech ball joints. They grip the control arm better and guarantee worry-free performance even...Includes durable higher and lower metal bearings for a smoother and quiet handlingKnurling on the outer housing of the ball joint makes for a better grip with the control arm
$25.83from $20.66 - $21.89# 19203642
- Sankei 555® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by Sankei 555®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$90.06from $72.05 - $79.72# 7675826
- TRW® Ball JointToyota 4Runner 1990, Ball Joint by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$100.44from $80.35 - $83.10# 52923059
- Monroe® Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Strut-Mate™ Front Shock Boot Kit by Monroe®. 1 Set. The boot kit is designed to protect the strut piston rod from stones, mud, water, sand, and other abrasives providing longer service life for the strut. In...Protects the piston rod from corrosion, dirt, moisture and impact.Prolongs strut service life
- JCC® Sway Bar BushingToyota 4Runner 3.0L 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) VZN13 1990, Sway Bar Bushing by JCC®. Position: Front. Production: 08/01/1989, with 7JJx15 Wheel. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long...
- Tezuka® Sway Bar BushingToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Bushing by Tezuka®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
- AST® Polyurethane Sway Bar BushingToyota 4Runner 1990, Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushing by AST®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste...
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar Link BushingToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Link Bushing by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Production: 08/1989, 2 per link - 1 upper and 1 lower. Total 4 per car. For some very old applications, this is also used as a shock absorber...
- MOOG® Front Sway Bar Bushing KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Front to Frame Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting...Restore handling and enable proper alignmentReduce noise
$8.75from $7.00 - $13.99# 21701837
- Beck Arnley® Sway Bar LinkToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials
$26.59from $21.27 - $25.11# 35862951
- Falcon® Stabilizer Bar Link KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Front Stabilizer Bar Link Kit by Falcon®. Falcon steering sway bar links are designed to last longer than typical aftermarket sway bar links. Improvements made in the rubber on Bolt and bushing links and...High strength steel boltsGuarantees good performance under high loads
$11.88from $9.50 - $9.72# 49563113
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links
$17.08from $13.66 - $19.67# 21701847
- Mevotech® Sway Bar ComponentToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Component by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior...Designed to improve the vehicle's cornering stabilityDirect fit OE replacement
$14.60from $11.68 - $16.22# 19218908
- Sankei 555® Sway Bar LinkToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Link by Sankei 555®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...
$42.41from $33.93 - $44.65# 7678097
- TRW® Sway Bar LinkToyota 4Runner 1990, Sway Bar Link by TRW®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time and...
- Nishino® Control Arm BushingToyota 4Runner 1990, Control Arm Bushing by Nishino®. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your...
$29.09from $23.27 - $28.72# 8986452
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- Continental Elite® Molded Radiator Hosefrom $9.38 - $14.83# 21637704
- # 16795988
- # 4430960
1990 Toyota 4Runner Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1987 Toyota 4Runner | Posted by Felix | (Phoenix, AZ)
This is the top of the line steering stabilizer. There is none better for a '87 4runner.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Searches