1990 4Runner Shocks & Struts
- Belltech® - ShocksToyota 4Runner 1990, Shocks for 0" Body Drop by Belltech®. Belltech offers great value with their Nitro Drop line of shock absorbers designed for OE ride comfort, and their Street Performance line designed for increased handling. Choose complete...Our price: $41.20 - $59.20$41.20 20% OFF
- KONI® - HEAVY TRACK™ ShocksToyota 4Runner 1990, HEAVY TRACK™ Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Mono-Tube with High Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. Shocking conditions or winding roads? When asphalt becomes boring and gravel,...Our price: $114.80 - $117.60$114.80 20% OFF
- ARB® - Old Man Emu Suspension SystemToyota 4Runner 1990, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.Our price: $10.99 - $192.03$10.99 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Custom Shock BootsUniversal Custom Shock Boots by Energy Suspension®. Surround and protect your shock absorber pistons from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the front or rear of your vehicle. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $245.15$3.30 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Reservoir IsolatorUniversal Shock Reservoir Isolator by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of polyurethane vibration dampeners that insert between externally mounted shock absorber fluid reservoirs and shocks for off-road applications. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $5.84 - $7.31$5.84 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Shock and Steering Stabilizer ArmorUniversal Shock and Steering Stabilizer Armor by Daystar®. Surround and protect your shock absorbers, steering stabilizers, or any other tubular underbody pieces from damage and grime discoloration with this set of two polyurethane sleeves for the...Our price: $14.99 - $26.99$14.99 20% OFF
- Daystar® - Custom Shock BootUniversal Custom Shock Boot by Daystar®. When it comes to superior suspension performance, Daystar offers protective polyurethane sleeve boots that surround and protect shock absorbers, driveshaft joints, axle joints, and steering shock absorbers....Our price: $2.73 - $12.99$2.73 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $5.76$5.76 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock/Strut Bump Stop SetUniversal Shock/Strut Bump Stop Set by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of 2 polyurethane bump stops designed for McPherson strut style shock absorbers which prevent damage when the end of suspension travel is reached. Resilient polyurethane...Our price: $3.30 - $8.78$3.30 20% OFF
- Energy Suspension® - Shock Eye BushingsUniversal Shock Eye Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers replacement round polyurethane bushings that mount within the open, circular ends of shock absorbers. No matter what design your shock absorber ends have, you’ll find...Our price: $2.20 - $4.60$2.20 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 4WD 1990, Shock Absorber by Tuff Country®.Our price: $42.58 - $47.81$42.58 20% OFF
- Rancho® - Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.Our price: $50.99 - $110.99$50.99 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Shock AbsorberToyota 4Runner 1990, Shock Absorber by Skyjacker®.Our price: $46.05 - $54.79$46.05 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Lift SupportToyota 4Runner 1990, Lift Support by Warrior®. HoodLift By Warrior Products; Hoodlift; Includes Struts And Brackets; Hood Lift Support.Our price: $69.25$69.25 20% OFF
"It was very easy to install and had fun doing it too. Great product!"
"The lift went on easy and looks great!"
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"
"I did not install them on my Toyota Tacoma so i do not know how hard that was. they did give two inches of lift and i have had not problems from them. Thank you."