1990 Pontiac Grand Am Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorPontiac Grand Am 1990, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of front rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both...Our price: $108.55$108.55 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsPontiac Grand Am 1990, 3GD Series Black Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $159.00$159.00 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorPontiac Grand Am 1990, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Our price: $44.01$44.01 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsPontiac Grand Am Performance Pkg. 1990, Sport Front Decela Rotors by BAER®. This is a set of 1-piece bolt-on front brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a...Our price: $148.04$148.04 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsPontiac Grand Am 1990, Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement front rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street...Our price: $84.89 - $98.19$84.89 20% OFF
"The rotors and pads were a very easy install. They look great and perform exactly the way explained. Very happy I found this site."
"I was looking for the SS4+ brake kits and found an easy way to buy it. I went on CARiD where everything is extra easy to choose. They also have all information about the product. Price is good either. I received my system fairly quickly and installation wasn't that difficult. Product has great stopping power, nice look and very good quality."
"Ordered a few days ago and already enjoying my new breaks on my good old 1998 Firebird! Thanks!"