1990 Mazda MX6 Roof Racks
- Rhino-Rack® - Eye BoltEye Bolt by Rhino-Rack®. The Eye Bolt provides a sturdy and convenient anchoring point for tie-down straps, rope, bungee cords and other load securing devices. It mounts in the cross bar C-Channel and is especially useful when used in...Our price: $18.00 - $20.70$18.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Easy Glide Ladder SlideEasy Glide Ladder Slide by Rhino-Rack®. These slide pads have a slippery surface that makes it easy to load ladders, pipes, and wood planks onto your cross bars. Made of weather-proof material for durability, they install in the cross bar...Our price: $40.50 - $161.10$40.5020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Ladder PegsLadder Pegs by Rhino-Rack®. The ladder pegs are designed to be tie off points and supports when carrying a ladder. The pegs have an eye bolt style head, to allow you to tie off load straps. It is designed to fit to Rhino Heavy Duty bars only....Our price: $19.80 - $23.40$19.8020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Alloy RollerAlloy Roller by Rhino-Rack®. Loading ladders onto roof rack cross bars can be back breaking work. Make the task easier and less painful with a Rhino-Rack Alloy Roller. Made of lightweight alloy and supplied with a plastic cover sleeve, these...Our price: $71.10 - $107.10$71.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Wrap Around Fitting KitWrap Around Fitting Kit by Rhino-Rack®. Made from a high grade glass reinforced nylon, the wrap arounds are designed to make fitting a ski carrier or kayak carrier easy. Each Wrap is designed to suit a particular bar profile.Our price: $22.50 - $44.10$22.5020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Platform Wheel CarriersPlatform Wheel Carriers by Rhino-Rack®. When planning a trip off road, you should always carry a spare wheel. The spare wheel holder makes transporting a spare wheel simple. With its revolutionary design it will fit a multitude of spare wheels of...Our price: $197.10$197.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® ATLB - Alloy Tray Light BracketAlloy Tray Light Bracket (ATLB) by Rhino-Rack®. Additional lighting for off-roading, harsh weather, and trailer towing is great to have but usually requires dedicated light bars to install. But if you have a Rhino-Rack Alloy Tray on your roof...Our price: $35.10$35.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® RWS - Wheel StepWheel Step (RWS) by Rhino-Rack®. The Wheel Step gives you quick and easy access to your vehicles roof area for the loading or unloading of your luggage and camping gear. The Wheel Steps’ steel construction is safe and sturdy. Simply unfolds and...Our price: $80.10$80.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® RFL - Folding LadderFolding Ladder (RFL) by Rhino-Rack®. Loading gear into a roof rack mounted alloy tray or wire mesh basket can be a challenge, especially on today’s tall SUVs and pickups. Don’t risk falling or dropping expensive cargo by standing on tires or...Our price: $179.10$179.1020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Spare Wheel HolderSpare Wheel Holder by Rhino-Rack®. The Spare Wheel Holder is the ideal method of securing your spare wheel to your Rhino Alloy Tray or Pioneer Alloy Platform Rack. This unit is easy to fit using a 1-piece clamping unit, and all parts are...Our price: $88.20$88.2020% OFF
- Rola® - Bolts and Cage NutsUniversal Bolts and Cage Nuts by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $7.31 - $14.63$7.3120% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Rack AccessoryUniversal Roof Rack Accessory by Rola®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Five-year warranty.Our price: $23.47 - $27.61$23.4720% OFF
- Warrior® - Outback Roof RackUniversal Outback Roof Rack by Warrior®. Outback Roof Racks are a universal cargo basket intended to be roof mounted and are sold in a variety of dimensions. These baskets feature 4, 6 or 8 unique mounting buckets (depending on size) which give...Our price: $90.84 - $443.75$90.8420% OFF
- Warrior® - Safari Roof RackUniversal Safari Roof Rack by Warrior®. The original Safari Roof Rack is the perfect year-round roof top carrier for all of your gear, with a weight capacity of 400 lbs highway and 150 lbs off-road. Though a permanent mount design, it still...Our price: $90.84 - $324.13$90.8420% OFF
Posted by Patrick M.
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
Posted by David P.
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
Posted by Adam R.
"Very good quality!"
Posted by Adam R.