1990 Mazda MX6 Roof Cargo Boxes
- Crown® - Cargo BoxUniversal Cargo Box by Crown®. Trail Can Utility Tool Box; Metal; Lockable; 18 in. x 13 in. x 3 in.; Mount Not Included.Our price: $122.41$122.41 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxMazda MX6 2 Door 1990, Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack®, 54"L x 39"W x 19.5"H. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that...Our price: $90.72 - $170.85$90.72 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Horizon Cargo BoxMazda MX6 2 Door 1990, Horizon Cargo Box by SportRack®. The Horizon Cargo Box gives you additional cargo carrying capacity at a great value. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, and compacts for easy storage. The Horizon Cargo Box...Our price: $90.72 - $385.56$90.72 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxMazda MX6 2 Door 1990, Vista Cargo Box by SportRack®, 63"L x 38"W x 19"H. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when...Our price: $90.72 - $253.44$90.72 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®. 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using...Our price: $313.34$313.34 20% OFF
Posted by Patrick M.
"Received our Rhino-Rack system just in time for a beach getaway two weeks ago. Product (for a Mazda CX-9) arrived in a great shape with no missing parts. Assembly took some time, as the directions lack some detail, but within an hour, the racks were ready for installation. This is where the directions were particularly weak. The image showing where to measure and place the racks does not match our car. I understand the directions cover multiple vehicles, but the CX-9 image isn't one of them. I took a guess and aligned the feet with the marks on the factory installed foot beds, and all seemed to work out. It is also in the installation process that the physical differences are most stark between Rhino Rack and Thule (the bars we use on our Prius). Rhino rack comes with only 1 tightening tool, and its custom nature makes it impossible to tighten both sides at the same time (it was a bit annoying to have to walk around the car several times for each rack). The other fairly major difference is that the rubberized coating found on the entire Thule vehicle mounting clip is limited to the inside of the Rhino-Rack. This means you have to be very careful and not to scratch the paint with the uncovered portion of the foot clamp. While my Thule racks are easily installed by one person, the Rhino-Racks really are a two person job solely for this reason. Performance-wise, the Rhino racks are great. Way more quiet than our Thule bars and no slippage at all, so overall a really good value. A better instruction manual and a tad more rubber on the foot clamp, and it would be 5-stars across the board."
Posted by David P.
"Installed and look like OEM for half the price. This is a great buy, and I had no problem setting it up. Is a 10 min process to reinstall the roof rack, so I will leave it off until I need to use it."
Posted by Adam R.
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
Posted by Adam R.
"Very good quality!"
Posted by Adam R.