1990 Continental Roof Cargo Boxes
- Thule® - Force Cargo BoxLincoln Continental Sedan Normal Roof 1990, Force Cargo Box by Thule®, 65" L - 92.5" L. The Force series of cargo boxes is packed with features usually only found on premium priced carriers. The Quick-Grip™ mounting system provides fast, easy...Our price: $84.95 - $521.95$84.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Pulse Cargo BoxLincoln Continental Sedan Normal Roof 1990, Pulse Cargo Box by Thule®, 67" L - 88.5" L. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems,...Our price: $84.95 - $404.95$84.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sidekick Cargo BoxLincoln Continental Sedan Normal Roof 1990, Sidekick Cargo Box by Thule®. If you don't have a lot to carry, or you want to have room on your roof rack for other equipment like a bicycle, then the Sidekick Cargo Box is for you. The attractive...Our price: $84.95 - $260.95$84.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Sonic Cargo BoxLincoln Continental Sedan Normal Roof 1990, Sonic Cargo Box by Thule®, 73" L - 100.5" L. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your...Our price: $84.95 - $647.95$84.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxLincoln Continental 1990, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 74" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box...Our price: $323.10 - $359.10$323.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxLincoln Continental 1990, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear)....Our price: $584.10$584.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxLincoln Continental 1990, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering...Our price: $359.10 - $629.10$359.10 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®. 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using...Our price: $313.34$313.34 20% OFF
- Thule® - Tahoe Roof Cargo BagLincoln Continental Sedan with Normal Roof 1990, Tahoe Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 41" L x 34" W x 18" H. The Tahoe gives you all the carrying ability of a large capacity hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount...Our price: $188.95$188.95 20% OFF
- Thule® - Quest Roof Cargo BagLincoln Continental Sedan with Normal Roof 1990, Quest Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 32" W x 18" H. The Quest is the economical solution when you need additional cargo carrying capacity. It mounts quickly and conveniently on the roof, even if...Our price: $80.95$80.95 20% OFF
"The bag was a nice size all my stuff fits well. Very happy with my purchase. The description of it was right on the nose. Love it and will use it a lot. So glad I bought it."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."
"The Highland roof carrier was everything we expected and more. Top value for the money. Very easy installation."
"Along with the cargo carrier, this net was the cheapest by far of all the products we looked at. Really happy with the product. "