The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1990 GMC Safari Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- Xenon® Body KitGMC Safari Standard Cargo Van / Standard Passenger Van 1990, Body Kit by Xenon®. Each Xenon body styling part in this kit will enhance your vehicle's appearance, but together they will give it a presence unmatched by ordinary...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$134.42 - $921.74
- Street Scene® Front ValanceGMC Safari 1990, Front Valance by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$341.90
- Street Scene® Side SkirtsGMC Safari 1990, Side Skirts by Street Scene®. Complete your vehicle’s sporty look and make it fully unique with these accessories. Featuring reliable urethane construction, the side skirts can take the knocks of everyday driving...Provide a great sporty lookTough urethane construction$341.90
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverGMC Safari 1990, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $149.95
- RI® Roll PanGMC Safari 1990, Roll Pan by RI®. The RI roll pan is designed to give your vehicle a sleek look compared to the general protrusion of stock rear bumpers. With this roll pan, your vehicle's rear end will be smoothly curved, giving...Adds a touch of style to your vehicleGives your vehicle a much more seamless body line$89.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 1990 GMC Safari Models
- 1990 GMC Safari Base Body Kits
- 1990 GMC Safari SLE Body Kits
- 1990 GMC Safari SLT Body Kits
- 1990 GMC Safari SLX Body Kits