1990 Ford Ranger Lift Kits
- Hellwig« - Sway BarsFord Ranger 1990, Sway Bars by Hellwig«. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response,...Our price: $202.68 - $239.17$202.68 20% OFF
- Superlift« - Lift Kit-BodyFord Ranger 1990, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift«. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions.Our price: $139.94$139.94 20% OFF
- Superlift« - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger 1990, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift«. Master Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs; Superide Shock Absorber.Our price: $319.95 - $832.00$319.95 20% OFF
- Tuff Country« - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 4WD 1990, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country«. Lift Kit; 4 in. Lift; Incl. Axle Pivot Brckt/Radius Arm Brckt/Axle Pivot Support Brckt/Swy Br Brckt/Hrdwr Bag/Add-A-Leaf/Center Pins/U-Bolts/Brake Line Extnsn.Our price: $574.20$574.20 20% OFF
- Skyjacker« - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 1990, Lift Kit-Suspension by Skyjacker«. Suspension Lift Kit.Our price: $303.91 - $2,190.24$303.91 20% OFF
- Skyjacker« - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord Ranger 1990, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Skyjacker«. Block And U-Bolt Kit; Rear.Our price: $93.28 - $144.07$93.28 20% OFF
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
"Great product. Just enough drop to get rid of the wheel gap with my factory 18's. Definite decrease in roll around the hard corners. Doesn't squat near as much under hard acceleration or braking. Ride quality is about the same, a little rougher around the bumps. "
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."