Ford Probe 1990-1991, CD-10 Tire Chains by Thule®. Sold in pairs. These tire chains are specially made for prolonged and heavier-duty use. If you see extended periods of traction challenging ice and snow, these chains are for you. They're easy to install and only require one stop once you're underway for tensioning. The 10mm diameter links makes these chains ideal if you have inside wheel clearance issues. The CD-10 Tire Chains come with gloves, a convenient installation mat, and a storage case, and they're available to fit all popular tire sizes.
- Specially made for prolonged and heavier-duty uses
- Color coded assembly points aide installation
- 10mm diameter links makes these chains ideal for vehicles with very little clearance at the inside of the wheel
- Manual tensioning system requires one stop for installation and one stop for tightening
- Micro-regulation system for perfect tensioning of the chain
- Closed shortening hooks avoid coils on the chain
- Manufactured from hardened manganese nickel alloy steel
- Unique dual-sided D-shaped link design provides traction and more bite on snow and ice
- Nylon buttons on chains protect wheels from damage
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Compatible with anti-lock braking systems and traction control systems
- Comes with gloves and a kneeling mat to ease installation and removal
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Most tire chains are fine for traction during the occasional snowstorm, but if you regularly experience extended periods of deep snow and slick ice, you need tire chains that are up to prolonged usage. The Thule CD-10 Tire Chains are specially made for sustained use under severe weather conditions. They're made of hardened manganese nickel alloy steel and tough enough to take whatever Mother Nature can throw at them. And the unique dual-sided D-shaped link design gives you all the traction you need.
Besides their ruggedness, these tire chains are also easy to install and simple to tension. Just wrap them around the drive wheels and connect them according to the color coded attachment points. Perform a preliminary tension adjustment, then drive 100 meters and tension them again. The micro-regulation system will ensure that the chain is perfectly adjusted. If clearance is tight between the inside of your tires and inner fender wells or mechanical components, the CD-10 is a good choice because it takes up very little room. And the anti-scratch nylon buttons will protect the finish on your wheels.
CD-10 Tire Chains are available to fit most popular tire sizes. When the weather clears, they can be removed and stored in the included storage case. These tire chains come with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. Thule even provides gloves and a mat to kneel on, so you can stay as neat as possible while installing and removing your tire chains. The limited 5-year warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.127.58
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Thule® - CD-10 Tire Chains Reviews (0)