1990 Ford Probe Roof Cargo Bags
- Thule® - Caravan Roof Cargo BagFord Probe Coupe with Normal Roof 1990, Caravan Roof Cargo Bag by Thule®, 40" L x 32" W x 18" H. The Caravan gives you all the carrying ability of a small to mid-size hardshell cargo box with the convenience of an easy to store, easy to mount bag....Our price: $86.95$86.95 20% OFF
- Yakima® - FarOut Pro Roof Cargo BagFord Probe 1990, FarOut Pro Roof Cargo Bag for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, this durable cargo bag is an economical alternative to a hardshell cargo box. Manufactured from weather...Our price: $197.10$197.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - GetOut Roof Cargo BagsFord Probe 1990, GetOut Roof Cargo Bags for Naked Roof by Yakima®. When you've got more gear to haul than you can fit inside your vehicle, the GetOut Roof Cargo Bag is an inexpensive alternative to a hardshell cargo box, and even priced lower than...Our price: $89.10 - $134.10$89.10 20% OFF
- Rola® - Expandable Cargo BagUniversal Expandable Cargo Bag by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle cargo storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $65.35$65.35 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Guardian™ Roof Top Cargo Bag by Pro Series®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding...Our price: $80.16$80.16 20% OFF
- Highland® - Expandable Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal 10 to 15 cu.ft. Expandable Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic...Our price: $58.38$58.38 20% OFF
- Highland® - Roof Top Cargo BagUniversal Roof Top Cargo Bag by Highland®. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using sonic welding technology. All...Our price: $39.65 - $47.05$39.65 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Storage BagUniversal Roof Storage Bag by Lund®. Get all the carrying capacity of a small to mid-size hardshell carrier without the storage headache. These durable fabric storage bags hold from 11 to 13 cu. ft. of cargo, but also fold neatly away when not...Our price: $31.29 - $93.79$31.29 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - RackSack™ Cargo BagRackSack™ Cargo Bag by WeatherTech®. The RackSack™ expands your cargo carrying capacity a whopping 13 cubic feet (measures 39" x 32" x 18"). Made of durable water repellent polyester, the RackSack® stows away neatly in its own bag. Features...Our price: $129.95$129.95 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage SystemUniversal Roof Top Storage System by Rugged Ridge®. When the inside of your Jeep is full, but you've got more to pack for your trip, the fabric auto back packs in this Roof Top Storage System provide quick alternative storage. They'll each hold up...Our price: $43.83 - $113.40$43.83 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roof Top Storage System TaperedUniversal Roof Top Storage System Tapered by Rugged Ridge®. If you've got too much gear to fit inside your Jeep, and you've got to travel regardless of the weather, then this Tapered Roof Top Storage System is for you. It's made of reinforced,...Our price: $185.37$185.37 20% OFF
"I purchased this, because I use Thule racks on my old Jeep. These feet were very easy to install. So easy that I am going to order the lock set for them, because they can be removed just as easy. Great product, and CARiD had them to me in 4 days."
"Has a nice rugged look and doesn't make noise, like other luggage racks do."
"The roof rack is everything I expected it to be. It was easy to install and looks great. I would recommend it other Flex owners. It is a good quality product."
"Excellent instructions, one of the easiest racks I've ever installed. Perfect fit, excellent value and quality to match, for the money it can't be beat."
"Shipped fast, mounted relatively easily by myself. Functions great, looks good, cost less than competitors. Used it heavily this past weekend when I went camping. Everything went on the rack and the inside of my ride stayed cargo free. Love this product."