1990 Chevy Suburban Wind Deflectors
- Wade® - Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardChevy Suburban 1990, Smoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Standard Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window...Our price: $72.82$72.8220% OFF
- GTS® - Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsChevy Suburban 1990, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements...Our price: $72.37$72.3720% OFF
- GTS® - Front and Rear Carbon Fiber Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsChevy Suburban 1990, Front and Rear Carbon Fiber Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window...Our price: $70.93$70.9320% OFF
- GTS® - Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsChevy Suburban 1990, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, 4 Pieces. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging....Our price: $61.62$61.6220% OFF
- EGR® - Tape-On Window VisorsChevy Suburban 1990, Front Tape-On Window Visors by EGR®, Smoke. 2-Piece. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from...Our price: $46.03$46.0320% OFF
- Wade® - Ultraguard Bug ShieldChevy Suburban 1990, Ultraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The...Our price: $70.36$70.3620% OFF
- EGR® - SuperGuard Hood ShieldChevy Suburban 1990, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®, Smoke. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and aerodynamic...Our price: $80.94$80.9420% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorChevy Suburban 1990, Smoke Aerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not...Our price: $66.64$66.6420% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Richard C.
"Easy to install."
Posted by Bory M.
"I had these installed by a friend who had installed many sets of them. He installed them on all four doors in less than 10 minutes. Please make sure that you do not let the windows down for at least 2 days so that the tape will have time to adhere to the door. Also, be careful as you let the windows up the first time. Hold the visors out a little as you let the windows up after you finish the installation, then leave the windows up for a couple of days. They add a great look to your truck and fit perfectly."
Posted by Jeffrey M.
"The item pictured is not the same as the item for my vehicle. Look at the photo for the cargo door model. It seems to be a decent product, however during manufacturing one of the cutouts was not cut correctly. It is a good product, but it seems this one was made on a Friday when they were in a hurry to go home."
Posted by Balwinder S.
"imagesing stuff very nice tks"
Posted by Douglas B.
"Well the things fit in just right according to the instructions. The only issue I had was when I ran the window up it cut the weather striping where the deflector made contact. There was a little too much angle or twist on the deflector. That being said I am happy with the product and have enjoyed it thus far. When the deflector is removed the weather stripping does not leak so the cut is a non issue. Bear in mind this product was installed on a 1997 suburban, so for a 14 year old truck it fits well and I have no issues at this time, lets wait for winter and we will see. That's the real test."