1990 Chevy Corvette Distributors
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Distributor CapChevy Corvette 8 Engine VIN code 1990, Tru-Tech™ Distributor Cap by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. No Distributor Vent. Includes: Distributer Cap. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it...Our price: $19.11$19.1120% OFF
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Distributor Cap CoverChevy Corvette 8 Engine VIN code 1990, Tru-Tech™ Distributor Cap Cover by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need...Our price: $11.29$11.2920% OFF
- Fel-Pro® - Distributor Mounting GasketChevy Corvette 5.7L V8 1990, Distributor Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets...Our price: $1.30$1.3020% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Distributor Mounting GasketChevy Corvette 3.48" Engine Stroke 1990, Distributor Mounting Gasket by Victor Reinz®, Use 1 per Car. Material: Paper. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store....Our price: $1.05$1.0520% OFF
- National® - Ignition Distributor SealChevy Corvette ZR-1 1990, Ignition Distributor Seal by National®. Don’t just repair a leak, prevent future problems with a National Oil Seal. This part is manufactured using exclusive National Dynamic Edge technology that generates a dynamic...Our price: $4.15$4.1520% OFF
Posted by Julian M A.
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
Posted by Mark B.
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."
Posted by Robert L.
"Good spark plug, checked the gap, put them in."
Posted by Aaron F.
Posted by Aaron F.
"Good product, noticed a difference."