Chevy Camaro RS Coupe V6 3.1L 1990, Sport Lowering Kit by Hotchkis®. This is a complete kit with specific components designed to improve your vehicle’s handling, traction, and chassis rigidity for better performance on the street. Includes a set of front and rear Lowering Coil Springs that provide a firmer ride and lower center of gravity without harshness, Sport Sway Bars that are 25-160% more rigid to reduce body roll, Lower Trailing Arms which keep rear axles rigidly aligned under pressure, an adjustable-length Panhard Rod for axle centering, bump stops, polyurethane bushings, and related hardware. Select all components in the Product Option field for the complete kit, or purchase individually as needed.
- Contains a set of front and rear Lowering Coil Springs that provide a firmer ride without harshness
- Includes Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars with brackets, polyurethane bushings, end links, and hardware
- Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness
- Depending on application and mounting position, sway bars typically yield 25-160% more rigidity than OEM equipment
- Tubular construction with heavy gauge steel matches strength of solid sway bars with 30% less weight
- Includes set of Lower Trailing Arms crafted from heavy gauge .12” wall steel
- Includes adjustable-length heavy duty Panhard Rod
- Includes Subframe Connectors
- Specifically sized and tuned for the layout of your make and model’s suspension
- Steel sections are joined together by TIG welding which provides the cleanest, most even bonds for higher strength
- Lower your vehicle’s center of gravity for sportier and more stable handling at any speed
- Significantly reduce aerodynamic drag and increase fuel economy
- Select all components in the Product Option field for the complete kit, or purchase individually as needed
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, Hotchkis Sport anti-sway bars reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer to boost your vehicle’s cornering and stability whether you’re on the track or towing a trailer. Shorter swing arm length on the bars provides higher rigidity, and heavy-gauge tubing with hollow centers provides the same bending resistance as solid sway bars with the benefit of 30% less weight. Depending on vehicle application the sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffness. It’s typical to see an increase over any OEM sway bars that ranges anywhere from 25% up to 160% depending on mounting choice. Polyurethane bushings provide excellent shock dampening without becoming squishy around hard turns, and their resilient nature allows a lifetime of hard knocks without crumbling or decaying.
Lower trailing arms included in the kit eliminate the flex which allows a rear axle to shift sideways during heavy cornering. As a result, rear wheels stay pointed straight and in alignment to give you predictable handling and control – NOT surprises that force you to recalculate and correct your steering. To further assist the trailing arms, an adjustable-length Panhard Rod is included to allow axle centering if more clearance is needed for upsized wheels and tires. And to further ensure chassis frame members and suspension subframes don’t flex and bend, reinforced steel Subframe Connectors serve as braces that bolt in place to provide rigidity needed for high-torque engines and heavy cornering.
CNC computer-enhanced design ensures all Hotchkis components are shaped with stress points and handling attributes of your vehicle in mind, and advanced manufacturing creates perfectly balanced thickness consistency from one side to the other. As a result, proper balance needed for neutral steering and precise turn-in response is created – letting you maintain composure around turns and straighten out with no drama. Steel sections are joined together by TIG welding to provide the cleaner, more even bonds that yield the highest strength in places where higher strength talks and weakness walks. Hotchkis proudly builds all components in the United States, and backs them with a 3-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.162.68 592.90
Brand: Hotchkis Part Numbers:
Founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the late 1960s during the height of the original muscle car boom, Hotchkis Sport Suspension got its start building products that blessed GM, Mopar, and Ford performance cars with new abilities to corner and handle with stability at racetrack speeds. As the company’s reputation for building quality products grew, Hotchkis components soon found their way onto all kinds of vehicles that were not made to go fast in any way, shape, or form. It didn’t take long before station wagons, convertibles, and pickup trucks were wheeling around tracks all over southern California with the tenacity of sports cars. After decades of developing suspension-enhancing products that have led to victories in championship racing events, slalom track competitions, and street challenges, Hotchkis has refined and perfected their manufacturing techniques to become the internationally respected company they are today. In 2013, Hotchkis opened a second facility in North Carolina which allows them to perform R&D on multiple platforms simultaneously, fabricate products for a greater number of racing applications, and offer suspension installation services. CARiD is proud to offer the best values you’ll find on a full range of Hotchkis sport coil springs that lower your vehicle’s center of gravity to add resposiveness, tubular sway bars that optimize chassis balance, control, and stability, rear suspension packages that dramatically improve traction during launch and cornering, and much more.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)