1989 Toyota Camry Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsToyota Camry Sedan 1989, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsToyota Camry Sedan 1989, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsToyota Camry 1989, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Front Window DeflectorsToyota Camry 1989, Front Smoke Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, set for 2 Doors. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek,...$55.88
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Front and Rear Window DeflectorsToyota Camry 1989, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, set for 4 Doors. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and...$61.62
- GTS® Clear Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorsToyota Camry 1989, Clear Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflectors by GTS®. Without Rubber. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Champion® Spark Plug$2.98 - $9.78
1989 Toyota Camry Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 7 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2000 Toyota Camry | Posted by Jason | (Raymond, MS)
I bought these for my 2000 Camry. They were simple to install. My car is beige, and I worried the dark color wouldn't look right, but they are great!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1989 Toyota Camry Models
- 1989 Toyota Camry All Trac Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Toyota Camry Base Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Toyota Camry DLX Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Toyota Camry DLX All Trac Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Toyota Camry LE Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Toyota Camry LE All Trac Wind Deflectors