1989 Nissan Maxima Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1989, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors.. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- GTS® Smoke Front and Rear Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 4 Door 1989, Smoke Front and Rear Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, Set for 4 Doors, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$61.62
- GTS® -Smoke Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 4 Door 1989, Smoke Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.88 - $72.37
- GTS® -Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorNissan Maxima 1989, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflector by GTS®, without Rubber. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield....Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
- Wade® Clear Headlight CoversNissan Maxima 1989, Clear Headlight Covers by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Protect your precious (and expensive!) headlights from the sandblasting of highway driving by installing these cool Wade Headlight Covers. A cracked lens on a modern...Protect your headlights from being blasted by roadside debrisGive your vehicle a cool look$56.24
- GTS® -Headlight CoversNissan Maxima SE 1989, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces, without Rubber. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
1989 Nissan Maxima Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Nissan Maxima | Posted by Odane | (Jamaica, NY)
Rear deflectors were used and had scratches all over them, when I opened the package but the front deflectors were pretty new and didn't have a single scratch on either of them.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1989 Nissan Maxima Models
- 1989 Nissan Maxima GXE Wind Deflectors
- 1989 Nissan Maxima SE Wind Deflectors