If the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a...
1989 Mazda 626 Headlights
1 - 12 of 1201 of 01
- Eagle® Replacement Parking / Side Marker LightMazda 626 1989, Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement signal lights are designed to inform other drivers when you're turning or lane changing. Eagle lights guarantee superior durability and high...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$103.10
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 626 1989, High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$49.99 - $59.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 626 1989, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in...$31.99
- Putco® Fog Light Replacement BulbsMazda 626 1989, Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in...$31.99 - $86.99
- Spyder® 4" Chrome LED Fog LightsUniversal 4" Chrome LED Fog Lights with harness and switch by Spyder®, 18 Watts. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare...$62.94
- KC HiLiTES® Gravity Series 4" LED Fog LightsUniversal Gravity Series 4" LED Fog Lights by KC HiLiTES®. Street Legal performance LED lights that meet SAE (US) and E-Mark/ECE (Europe) specifications. This product comes with 4" Gravity LED Fog Lights (10W). The best part about...10W per light - 2 x 5W Cree XP-G R4 LEDsFog Beam Pattern (SAE/E-MARK/ECE Street Legal)$119.99 - $259.99
- Spyder® 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$39.12
- Spyder® 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$31.47
- Replace® Replacement Parking LightMazda 626 1989, Replacement Parking Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$90.00 - $93.12
- Dorman® Replacement Turn Signal / Parking LightMazda 626 1989, Replacement Turn Signal / Parking Light by Dorman®. With Lens and Housing. Without Bulbs. Without Installation Hardware. Lens Material: Plastic. Lens Color: Amber/Clear. Halogen. Without Bulbs. Housing Material:...Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$110.30
Guides & Articles
We at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have...
Custom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector...
Popular Popular Products
- 1989 Mazda 626 Models
- 1989 Mazda 626 DX Headlights
- 1989 Mazda 626 LX Headlights
- 1989 Mazda 626 Turbo Headlights