1989 Mazda 626 Headlights
- Replace® - Replacement Parking LightMazda 626 1989, Replacement Parking Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...Our price: $71.84 - $73.78$71.8420% OFF
- Eagle® - Replacement Parking / Side Marker LightMazda 626 1989, Replacement Parking / Side Marker Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement signal lights are designed to inform other drivers when you're turning or lane changing. Eagle lights guarantee superior durability and high efficiency. They are...Our price: $107.25$107.2520% OFF
- Lumen® - LED Daytime Running LightsUniversal LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen sooner,...Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- Lumen® - PlaZma LED Halo RingsUniversal PlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Our price: $51.45 - $72.05$51.4520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights KitUniversal Micro DE Halogen Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". Unlike many "micro"...Our price: $176.71$176.7120% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF75 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35$130.3520% OFF
- HELLA® - Micro DE Xenon Driving LightsUniversal Micro DE Xenon Driving Lights by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of their lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before it is branded with the "HELLA" name. Unlike many...Our price: $851.17$851.1720% OFF
- HELLA® - FF75 Driving Lights KitUniversal FF75 Driving Lights Kit by HELLA®. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability. HELLA FF75 series fog and driving lights utilize a...Our price: $130.35 - $153.52$130.3520% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 626 1989, High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...Our price: $41.19 - $61.79$41.1920% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsMazda 626 1989, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $4.56 - $30.89$4.5620% OFF
- Sylvania® - Headlight BulbMazda 626 1989, Headlight Bulb by Sylvania®. - 9004. Halogen. Note: 9004. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only...Our price: $10.48$10.4820% OFF
Posted by Mary Ann F.
"The headlights are awesome! They made my car look very sporty."
Posted by Vincent G.
"Looks great, nice upgrade. They are worth it but get them professionally wired. The high beams were not working even though you just plug in. Once they wired it professionally, they worked. Also make sure you adjust screws so wires won't show. I thought it was damaged, but you just have to adjust them. Do it before the installation...easier."
Posted by Andrew V.
"Purchased these headlamp housings for one of my customers recently and they were very impressed. They're not overly flashy and have quite the elegant look with the halos. Halos glow an almost blueish white, they're very nice. Overall both myself and the customer were very satisfied."
Posted by Chris S.
"Headlights are excellent but if you would like a whiter headlight to match the LED's, I would suggest purchasing different bulbs because the ones that come with the headlights are yellow compared to the LED's. Other than that, overall looks sweet."
Posted by Jason R D.
"Light Output: Compared to the stock lights these have a much better light output both on low and high beam. Got to fully enjoy them on my drive back from AC NJ to QZ NY, and they were a def improvement. The cut off lines are precise, the CCFL are a def must. Clean vibrant and clear without any overshadow on the projectors, no yellowing of the color and no star your eyes effect. Quality: A fellow Mazda owner has the knock offs from Ebay and after helping him install them I can see why they are cheaper - these are far better. The plastic lens is much denser and almost crystal clear (it's still plastic), the headlight back housing is sturdier with no soft spots. Was a simple process to reuse my Hid Kits with these and maintain the backing plates and rubber cups...three rain storms and no condensation inside which was a real surprise since I have an open frame CF Hood. Installation:Shop said installation was easy and plug and play but only thing is dont put your bumper back on till after you make your angle adjust ments as theres little space to get sucket behind low beams-pretty much same issue with stock headlights. I recommend these to any mazda owner considering them for their car....The light output + Quality Build + how they look on the Car= Sexy."