1989 Continental Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- ThuleŽ - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackLincoln Continental Sedan with Normal Roof 1989, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting...Our price: $182.95$182.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackLincoln Continental Sedan with Normal Roof 1989, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by ThuleŽ. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting...Our price: $134.95 - $158.95$134.95 20% OFF
- ThuleŽ - Snowboard CarrierLincoln Continental Sedan with Normal Roof 1989, Snowboard Carrier by ThuleŽ. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design...Our price: $118.95$118.95 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksLincoln Continental 1989, PowderHound Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. Save your money for lift tickets. These affordable carriers are available in models that will carry up to 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, or up to 6...Our price: $116.10 - $143.10$116.10 20% OFF
- YakimaŽ - FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard RacksLincoln Continental 1989, FatCat Roof Ski and Snowboard Racks for Naked Roof by YakimaŽ. With their sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic shape and mirror black finish, adjustable features, and custom mounting systems, these ski and snowboard racks are...Our price: $197.10 - $206.10$197.10 20% OFF
- RolaŽ - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by RolaŽ. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $114.72$114.72 20% OFF
"Used this on a new crossover that only has cargo rails and not a cargo rack with crossmembers. Fit perfectly and was easy to use. The straps supplied seem to work fine, but I opted to use my own ratchet straps (2) for extra security. Luggage stayed dry through the rain."
"The bag ripped 3 1/2 days in to my 10 day vacation."
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
"Adequately priced, easy to install but needs better hook fastener design as it was lengthy and eventually tiresome to twist the fasteners into place due to the lack of grip in the design. The hook ends face up and may require cutting/sawing off the ends since they already puncture one of my bags."
"This cargo net is a great size for the price, and looks a lot better then yellow bungee cords holding you cargo in place. It's a must have!!! "