1989 Jeep Wrangler Side Steps
- Dee Zee® - 3" Round Nerf BarsJeep Wrangler 2 Door 1989, 3" Round UltraBlack Nerf Bars by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. These traditional steel 3" diameter tube bars are coated with a durable black powder coat finish, and run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles to provide a bar...Our price: $156.45$156.45 20% OFF
- Go Rhino® - Black Powdercoat Side BarsJeep Wrangler 1989, Black Side Bars by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. The GoRhino Side Bar provides that final touch of style and practicality to your Jeep. It transforms its looks, adding elegance and protection. The oversized, no-slip step pad makes it...Our price: $147.42$147.42 20% OFF
- Go Rhino® - 3" 4000 Series Round Side StepsJeep Wrangler 1989, 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These Side Steps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 Side Steps are specifically designed...Our price: $161.90 - $203.68$161.90 20% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsJeep Wrangler 1989, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy....Our price: $132.00 - $191.33$132.00 20% OFF
- Iron Cross® - 3" Round Tube StepsJeep Wrangler 1989, 3" Round Tube Steps, Cab Length by Iron Cross®, 1 Pair. Make getting in and out of your truck easier and improve its looks at the same time. These Tube Steps will enhance your truck’s appearance and functionality.Our price: $178.08 - $197.86$178.08 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 3" Round Sure StepsJeep Wrangler 1989, 3" Round Sure Steps by Smittybilt®, 1 Pair. Get rugged, tough-truck looks and a helpful step in and out of your cab with the most advanced side steps on the market. Constructed from heavy-duty, thick walled tubing with stylish...Our price: $149.99 - $199.99$149.99 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - RRC Side Armor GuardsJeep Wrangler 1989, RRC Side Armor Guards by Rugged Ridge®, 1 Pair. Protect your valuable rocker panels and get help getting in and out of your rig with these Side Armor Guards. They're made to take a beating instead of your Jeep's bodywork, and...Our price: $263.94$263.94 20% OFF
- Option-R® - Round Step BarsJeep Wrangler 1989, Polished Stainless Steel Round Step Bars by Option-R®, 1 Pair. Add some step bars to make it easier to get in and out of your truck. These round bars are made of rust-free stainless steel. They attach just underneath the...Our price: $234.84$234.84 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Step PlateJeep Wrangler 1989, Step Plate by Warrior®, 1 Pair. Step Plate; Replaces Factory Step Inset.Our price: $91.10 - $107.12$91.10 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Nerf/Step BarJeep Wrangler 1989, Nerf/Step Bar by Rampage®, 1 Pair. Body Side Step Bar; w/Step.Our price: $163.74 - $225.54$163.74 20% OFF
- Crown® - Nerf/Step BarJeep Wrangler 1989, Nerf/Step Bar by Crown®. Tubular Side Steps; Pair. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for...Our price: $198.28$198.28 20% OFF
- Warrior® - 3" Knight Guard® Nerf BarsJeep Wrangler 1989, 3" Knight Guard® Nerf Bars, Wheel-to-Wheel by Warrior®. Knight Guard® Nerf Bars span the full length of the vehicle, for wheel-to-wheel protection of the rocker panel. Constructed of 3" round tube and black powder-coated,...Our price: $69.89 - $333.86$69.89 20% OFF
Posted by Paula S.
"These look nice. They shipped faster than expected, and I even got them a day earlier that stated. Very happy with the product. Thank you so much!"
Posted by Peter C.
"Installation went smoothly. Instructions were clear enough. I suggest you carefully lay out and group all the nuts, bolts, and screws washers. It makes the install easier. The 6 heavy support brackets (3 on each side) are stamped to identify what side (D for driver's side) and (P for passenger side) they go on. The second stamped letter tells you the position (F for Front, C for Center, R for Rear). Much easier to follow as to where they go rather than the direction's explanation. Impressed with the quality of the solid support brackets and the side bars themselves."
Posted by Brandi T.
"These are a great value for the cost! They look great on my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited."
Posted by Jamie W.
"These running boards make my 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport overall appearance better and they fit great too!"
Posted by Renee B.
"These look wonderful. They are not, however, something that you can install yourself. They require a pro - there are so many parts. My body shop guy took approx 1 hour to fit them and install. "