1989 GMC Jimmy Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitGMC Jimmy 1989, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Our price: $92.70 - $1,027.15$92.70 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Block Lift KitGMC Jimmy 1989, Rear Block Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Our price: $103.60 - $116.70$103.60 20% OFF
- Belltech® - Lift KitGMC Jimmy 1989, Lift Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers simple, cost effective, and easy-to-install kits to lift your truck in the front or rear when a subtle adjustment is preferred for clearance or looks. A coil spring spacer kit raises front...Our price: $37.10 - $363.20$37.10 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsGMC Jimmy 1989, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, all...Our price: $201.34 - $201.91$201.34 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-BodyGMC Jimmy 1989, Lift Kit-Body by Superlift®. Body Lift Kit; 3 in. Lift; Incl. Spacers; Bolts; Adapters; Extensions.Our price: $134.69 - $149.73$134.69 20% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockGMC Jimmy 1989, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit.Our price: $391.39 - $1,631.47$391.39 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionGMC Jimmy Gas 1989, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit.Our price: $120.44 - $306.03$120.44 20% OFF
- Rancho® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitGMC Jimmy Gas 1989, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Rancho®. Block Kit; Rear.Our price: $69.00 - $88.99$69.00 20% OFF
Posted by Ryan O.
"Got 3" lift for the rear end of my truck. Rides nice. Easy install. "
Posted by Stephen B.
"As a novice DIY'r, I found the product as advertised. Easy transaction. Prompt communication. The installation went fine, but had to call the original manufacturer with a minor question, as the instruction set was a little lean on details and photos in some areas. Arnott was excellent, answered quickly, put a highly knowledgeable person on the phone who appreciated the question so they could make the instructions better. "
Posted by David P.
"The product was top-quality and the price was good for my customer. "
Posted by Jonathan U.
"Sway bar links were awesome and bolted right in. Customer service was awesome, and shipping was fast. Very smooth transaction. The only thing I didn't like was no installation instructions."