1989 Ford F-150 Headlights
1 - 27 of 27 results
- Replace® Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Headlight by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$166.56 - $242.25
- TYC® Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Headlight by TYC®. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged,...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$101.81 - $149.39
- Dorman® Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Headlight by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$161.72 - $198.86
- Eagle® Replacement HeadlightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Headlight by Eagle®. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure...Deliver improved performance and clearer visionDesigned to light up any road$192.70
- Sherman® Replacement Headlight AssemblyFord F-150 1989, Replacement Headlight Assembly by Sherman®, With Parking Lamp. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to...Manufactured to exact OEM specificationsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$179.18 - $221.88
- Replace® Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Parking Light by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$53.30 - $81.20
- TYC® Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Parking Light by TYC®. Without Bright Trim. Whenever you're on the road, you want all the lights to function at their best, because you know that your safety and safety of other drivers depends on it....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$32.64
- Dorman® Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Parking Light by Dorman®. Lens Material: Plastic. Halogen. Without Bulbs. Housing Material: Plastic. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights...Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$55.53 - $65.14
- Eagle® Replacement Parking LightFord F-150 1989, Replacement Parking Light by Eagle®. Eagle replacement parking lights are identical to your factory units in form, fit, and function, so they install with no problem and deliver reliable performance mile after...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$51.84
- Sherman® Replacement Parking LampFord F-150 1989, Replacement Parking Lamp by Sherman®. Built to meet stringent OEM criteria, Sherman turn signals and cornering lights will directly replace your factory equipment to provide OE look, fit, and function. You can...Meets or exceeds OEM requirementsDirect fit replacement – no modifications required for installation$57.90 - $79.06
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsFord F-150 1989, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your...Longer LifetimeFaster Illumination$14.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, High and Low Beam Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$49.99 - $59.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in...Greater light output, longer and wider beam than OEM bulbsImproves visibility and safety+3$31.99
- Putco® Headlight LED Conversion KitFord F-150 1989, Headlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco®. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle...For upgrading from factory halogen bulbs to LEDsIncreased brightness for great visibility$99.99 - $251.99
- PIAA® Xtreme White Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Xtreme White Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA®. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps....4000K bright white color for visibility and styleHeat resistant quartz glass for long life$46.75 - $80.75
- Vision X® D Series Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, D Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®, 1 Pair, 65/45W, 4300K. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 4300KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$37.89
- Vision X® H Series Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, H Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®, 1 Pair, 100/80W, 4800K. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 4800KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$24.60
- Vision X® L Series Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, L Series Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Vision X®, 1 Pair, 65/55W, 5300K. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X headlight bulbs. Vision X headlight bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for...Bulbs emit a super white light that is rated at 5300KSuperwhite beam creates natural light color$24.60
- EVO Lighting® Alfas Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Alfas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®, 1 Pair, 5500K. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed...Emit a pure white light that is rated at 5500K (4300K for H7 bulbs)Great upgrade for your vehicle's lighting system$26.05
- EVO Lighting® Spectras Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Spectras Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®. If you need a headlight bulb that will outperform your factory-installed one, go for the Spectras bulb by EVO lighting. Spectras offer great brightness levels...Available in 8000K Blueish and 6000K Ultra-White Light ColorsIncreased brightness, color, and bulb life$14.56
- EVO Lighting® Vistas Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Vistas Headlight Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting®, 1 Pair, White, 4500K. This a great low-cost plug-and-play replacement bulb for your vehicle with bright light output but still falling within DOT guidelines. The...Rated at 4500K with 1500 Lumens of light powerCost-effective plug-and-play headlight upgrade and replacement$10.33
- AC Delco® Professional Headlight Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, Professional Headlight Replacement Bulbs by AC Delco®, Socket: 9004. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.62
- HELLA® FF50 Fog Lights KitUniversal FF50 Fog Lights Kit by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, foggy situations and poor visibility. Designed to fit in small spaces. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (1) Wiring Harness, (1) Switch, (1) Relay,...Compact, long, flat design - convenient for tight placesSAE / ECE compliant$157.79
- HELLA® FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear LensUniversal FF 100 Gray Oval Fog Lights Kit with Clear Lens by HELLA®. Ideal for rural, night driving, mid-size vehicles - sport compacts and light trucks. SAE / ECE compliant. Kit Includes: (2) Lamps, (2) Halogen Bulbs, (2) Stone...Small oval design with gray paintable ABS housingCrystal clear lens$273.53
- Sylvania® Parking Light Replacement BulbsFord F-150 1989, SilverStar Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Increase the visibility and brilliance of your vehicle's lights with a SilverStar Mini halogen bulb that increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness...Replacement filament-type bulbsSilverStar Mini halogen bulbs increase brightness by up to 30%, whiteness by up to 20%, and outward/peripheral reach by 10% over most OEM equipment$10.99
Guides & Articles
- Automotive LightingHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- Automotive LightingFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- Automotive LightingHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- Automotive LightingA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- Automotive LightingCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- Automotive LightingWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- Automotive LightingWhat do I Need to Know About Installing LED Bulbs into my Car?When you decide to install LED bulbs into you car, you need to know the right size and select the desired color. Next thing to know is that most vehicles use a Thermal Flasher unit to control their Turn Signals. Most Thermal Flasher units are generally not compatible with LED lights without a resistor installed with them. Why you Ask?
- Automotive LightingAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Automotive LightingHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Bargman® 86 Series Wrap-Around Clearance Light$5.53 - $16.51
1989 Ford F-150 Headlights Reviews
Average rating: 4.6 - 16 reviews
5 of 5
2008 Ford F-150 / Posted by Masoud (Houston, TX) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 1989 Ford F-150 Pages
- 1989 Ford F-150 Models
- 1989 Ford F-150 Custom Headlights
- 1989 Ford F-150 XL Headlights
- 1989 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat Headlights