The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1989 Chevy Suburban Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Street Scene® Rear Bumper CoverChevy Suburban 1989, Rear Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$218.58
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersChevy Suburban 1989, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability$72.98
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 1989 Chevy Suburban Models
- 1989 Chevy R1500 Suburban Scottsdale Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy R1500 Suburban Silverado Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy R2500 Suburban Scottsdale Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy R2500 Suburban Silverado Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy V1500 Suburban Scottsdale Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy V1500 Suburban Silverado Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy V2500 Suburban Scottsdale Body Kits
- 1989 Chevy V2500 Suburban Silverado Body Kits