1989 Chevy Camaro Sun Shades
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldChevy Camaro Coupe 1989, UVS100™ Heat Shield by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature. This sun shade unfolds in an instant so you can position it across your windshield, and then just fold...Our price: $49.99 - $52.99$49.99 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro Coupe 1989, Flex Shade™ Sun Shade by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature, quickly and easily. This sun shade unrolls in an instant so you can position it across your...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro 1989, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against faulty...Our price: $69.95$69.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeChevy Camaro 1989, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce daytime...Our price: $61.75$61.75 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Chevy Camaro 1989, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F. Store it...Our price: $41.15$41.15 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Chevy Camaro 1989, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just...Our price: $41.15$41.15 20% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeChevy Camaro 1989, Shade™ Retractable Sun Shade by Dash Designs®. Dramatically reduce interior temperatures in your car with the Shade. With one-handed operation, it’s so easy to use, you’ll use it every time you park in the sun. It’s...Our price: $37.95$37.95 20% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldChevy Camaro 1989, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...Our price: $34.99$34.99 20% OFF
Posted by Conner H.
"All you need to do is unroll and push on. No suction cups needed!"
Posted by Scott P.
"PROS: Fits great like advertised unlike universal shields. It does a great job of protecting the dashboard and keeping the internal temp lower (with tinted windows). Material can flex around my rear view mirror mounted radar detector. Rolls up and easy to store with attached velcro strap. CONS: Coverking logo will be present unless you choose a custom logo option for more money. This is not pictured so I was frustrated when I received it with their logo. I would have spent the extra if I knew. Be careful not to install it too close to the window without venting or you will get a condensation film on your glass. Overall, this was a great value since it was around the same price as universal shields but it was custom made to fit my car. I will recommend this to other people, but definitely spend the money for the custom logos if you don't want to advertise free for Coverking."
Posted by Belinda G.
"It's good fits perfectly for the shape of the wind shield, only problem is the sun visors are too small to help support it up. "
Posted by Don W.
" Easy installation and removal, stores easily behind seats or in trunk. Velcro strap keeps sun shade in a small neat roll. Car interior temperature reduced significantly."
Posted by Suzanne M.
"This shade did not end up fitting exactly into the windshield, and with the worthless sun visors on the new Camaros, you can't even use the visor to try to hold this in place. I was a little disappointed, but after fiddling with it, I find it will stay mostly in place. I wonder about how long the shade will last since you have to carefully fold back the corners to install it behind the rear view mirror each time you use it."