1989 Regal Roof Cargo Baskets
- Thule® - M.O.A.B. Roof BasketBuick Regal Coupe with Normal Roof 1989, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®, 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly...Our price: $302.95$302.95 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Roof BasketBuick Regal 1989, Roof Basket by SportRack®. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110 lbs. cargo...Our price: $23.04 - $167.83$23.04 20% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketUniversal Roof Top Vortex Cargo Basket by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $157.78$157.78 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof BasketUniversal 50" x 70" Rugged Rack Roof Basket (17185) by Smittybilt®. This lightweight aluminum basket enables a wide range of cargo, including luggage and camping gear, to be carried safely and securely on the roof. It has a 250 lb. carrying...Our price: $279.99$279.99 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo BasketUniversal 44"x35"x4-1/4" Big Sky™ Roof Top Cargo Basket with Custom Air Deflector by Pro Series®. 125 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. One-year warranty.Our price: $125.22$125.22 20% OFF
- Paramount® - Work Force™ Cargo Roof BasketUniversal Work Force™ Cargo Roof Basket by Paramount Automotive®. Attach this roof basket to your roof rails and gain plenty of cargo space. This sturdy steel rack’s lightweight construction won’t bog down your vehicle, but still is strong enough...Our price: $163.35$163.35 20% OFF
- Lund® - Roof Cargo RackUniversal Roof Cargo Rack by Lund®. This smart accessory increases the cargo capacity of your vehicle, offering additional space on the vehicle's roof. Its powder coated thin-wall steel construction is lightweight and durable. The capacious basket...Our price: $15.76 - $163.88$15.76 20% OFF
"I specifically input my vehicle make and model to get the right roof top carrier for my vehicle... This one was one of the choices that came up."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Like the rack. Well built for the money."
"This is a great cargo basket with one minor exception. After it is installed, the basket can slide no matter how tight you screw the bolts that hold it in place. Other than that, it is great."
"I decided on the Curt 18115 for my Mini Cooper Countryman because it looked nice, the size was good, and the price was great. I have not been disappointed. The roof rack arrived in a single large box that was not too heavy for me to carry into my living room for assembly. There are three metal plates for the sides and back of the carrier, the two basket pieces, and the wind deflector and hardware. The two side plates were stuck together and scratched up pretty badly, but that was the only damage. Once assembled, a little flat black touch-up and this was taken care of. Assembly was not difficult although, the included instructions were terrible. The hardware for the wind deflector could have been explained better, but there are not that many pieces so someone mechanical enough to assemble IKEA furniture would not need the instructions anyway. Assembled, the basket is light enough for me to place it on the roof of my car alone. A taller car and you may want some assistance. The hardware for mounting it to the cross bars was easy to assemble and worked great, but I would recommend re-tightening it (the nuts are made to be tightened by hand) after 50-100 miles. Empty, the carrier hurt my gas mileage by about 1.5 mpg. There is not much else to say. It looks nice. The finish is pretty nice and has been durable enough to survive a couple of 300 mile trips already. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking fr a general purpose universal cargo carrier."