With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
1988 Volkswagen Golf Wind Deflectors
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsVolkswagen Golf Hatchback 1988, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- GTS® Headlight CoversVolkswagen Golf 1988, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish headlight covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04
- GTS® Smoke Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversVolkswagen Golf 1988, Smoke Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Without Rubber. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$57.04
Guides & Articles
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- 1988 Volkswagen Golf Models
- 1988 Volkswagen Golf Base Wind Deflectors
- 1988 Volkswagen Golf GL Wind Deflectors
- 1988 Volkswagen Golf GT Wind Deflectors