1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlights
1 - 10 of 1001 of 01
- Goodmark® GMK4145061812R Passenger Side HeadlightPontiac Grand Prix 1988, Passenger Side Headlight (GMK4145061812R) by Goodmark®. High Beam. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #GM2500117, 840314170477, 5973931. Positioned at the front of your classic or muscle...Authentic reproductions of the original partsMakes the headlights on classic and muscle cars look and function like new$52.75
- Lumen® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) by Lumen®. Lumen offers add-on LED lighting assemblies in a range of shapes and sizes that can be mounted on your vehicle to increase safety, style, and decrease risk of accidents by being seen...Lumen add-on daytime running light LED assemblies are sold in sets of twoAvailable in multiple sizes and shapes$49.95 - $69.95
- Lumen® PlaZma LED Halo RingsPlaZma LED Halo Rings by Lumen®. Increase your vehicle’s wow factor while improving visibility with LED Halo Rings. Previously exclusive to luxury cars, now for little cost and a few hours of work any vehicle can have Halo Rings....Gives your car, truck, or SUV a unique, distinctive appearanceProvides increased illumination, making your car more visible to other drivers and improving your motoring safety$49.95 - $69.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1988, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 2 Bulbs. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward...Choose basic SilverStar bulbs for best value and gain an increase in brightness of 35% with light that travels 30% further and spreads 35% widerChoose SilverStar Ultra for the brightest amount of light and gain an increase in brightness of 50% with light that travels 40% further and spreads 50% wider$39.99 - $59.99
- Putco® Headlight Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1988, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...$31.99
- Putco® Parking Light Replacement BulbsPontiac Grand Prix 1988, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs....$31.99 - $86.99
- Spyder® 4" Chrome LED Fog LightsUniversal 4" Chrome LED Fog Lights with harness and switch by Spyder®, 18 Watts. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare...$62.94
- KC HiLiTES® Gravity Series 4" LED Fog LightsUniversal Gravity Series 4" LED Fog Lights by KC HiLiTES®. Street Legal performance LED lights that meet SAE (US) and E-Mark/ECE (Europe) specifications. This product comes with 4" Gravity LED Fog Lights (10W). The best part about...10W per light - 2 x 5W Cree XP-G R4 LEDsFog Beam Pattern (SAE/E-MARK/ECE Street Legal)$119.99 - $259.99
- Spyder® 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 5" Chrome Halo Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$39.12
- Spyder® 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with SwitchUniversal 6" Chrome Euro Fog Lights with Switch by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the...$31.47
Guides & Articles
If the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a...
We at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have...
Custom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector...
Popular Popular Products
1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Headlights Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2003 Pontiac Grand Prix | Posted by Shelby | (Leo, IN)
These headlights are very great looking. Installation was complicated as no instructions were given. Brights or not, the lights aren't that bright to see much at night. And the headlights don't even fit very well.
10 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Models
- 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix Base Headlights
- 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix LE Headlights
- 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix SE Headlights