1988 Honda Civic Rubber Mats
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsHonda Civic 1988, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with...Our price: $45.00 - $54.95$45.0020% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsHonda Civic 1988, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsHonda Civic 1988, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and...Our price: $60.37$60.3720% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Honda Civic 1988, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or Crystal...Our price: $89.90$89.9020% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the...Our price: $16.00 - $37.58$16.0020% OFF
- FanMats® - Deluxe Vinyl Car MatsUniversal Deluxe Vinyl Car Mats by FanMats®. Protect your vehicle's flooring while showing your team pride. Vinyl & Dual Ribbed Charcoal carpet construction with non-skid backing ensures a rugged and safe product. Universal fit makes it ideal...Our price: $37.58$37.5820% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Brite-Tread™ Front Floor MatUniversal Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®, Front Pair. Protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from muck and general wear from heeled shoes with stylish grooved rubber floor mats with polished diamond tread aluminum center...Our price: $37.00$37.0020% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Full Front Floor MatUniversal Full Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®. This one-piece full width rubber floor mat is designed to wrap over center tunnels and provide full coverage from driver side to passenger side foot well areas. Fully protects the carpeted interior of...Our price: $30.74$30.7420% OFF
Posted by Scott L.
"The products fit great and are much more appealing than factory mats."
Posted by Charles B.
"Received my WeatherTech mats earlier than thought. Installation was effortless. Never have to vacuum again, rinse and go! "
Posted by Thomas K.
"Fit well right out of the box and are good quality."
Posted by Aldon C.
"These Rubbertite Custom fit mats were used on my 98 Honda Civic LX. Positives: Great fit and look (tan color) to match the tan interior. Appear to be very durable and easy to wash when needed. Right out of the box were installed with no cutting necessary. The rear mats and front passenger are virtually perfect fit. Negatives: This rubber has a distinct odor which if installed right away in car could change overall aroma. Recommend unpacking and let them sit in your garage for a couple of days to air out. The teeth on bottom of mats could be a little deeper so that the mats hold in place more firmly as the driver side does tend to move at times, but not a dealbreaker. Finally, the driver side mat, although custom cut, could be a little wider so that it meets the side of the kick panel and plate (there's about a 1/4 inch gap exposing the carpeting (but also not a dealbreaker as these custom cut mats are the best I've seen)."
Posted by Glenn J.
"I purchased a set of these floor mats for an 08 Civic. they fit perfectly! A snap to put in. High quality aliuminum. I had a different brand set in my 02 Acura RSX and the lazer fit as good if not better than the ones in my Acura. Great mats! Sincerely, Gary James, Atlanta, GA."