1988 GMC Suburban Wind Deflectors
- Wade® - Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardGMC Suburban 1988, Smoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Standard Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window...Our price: $72.82$72.8220% OFF
- EGR® - Tape-On Window VisorsGMC Suburban 1988, Front Tape-On Window Visors by EGR®, Smoke. 2-Piece. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from...Our price: $46.03$46.0320% OFF
- Wade® - Ultraguard Bug ShieldGMC Suburban 1988, Ultraguard Bug Shield by Wade®. Preserve the value of your vehicle, install the Ultraguard Bug Deflector and avoid the chipping of paint and windshield that is so difficult and expensive to fix once it has occurred. The...Our price: $70.36$70.3620% OFF
- EGR® - SuperGuard Hood ShieldGMC Suburban 1988, SuperGuard Hood Shield by EGR®, Smoke. Keep your vehicle's hood and windshield fully protected from various flying debris while driving your way with this efficient hood shield. Ultimate in both durability and aerodynamic...Our price: $80.94$80.9420% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $48.65 - $57.91$48.6520% OFF
Posted by Dan M.
"My 1999 GMC Suburban is greatly improved with the addition of this product. The appearance and the ease of installation was superb! Now it is no big deal to lower the window and get a breeze without your hair being blown everywhere, and you can even get a breeze in the rain! They are great and they look great! Right on!"
Posted by Rodney J.
"nice fit nad looks great"
Posted by Roger G.
"Nice and easy to install. I smoke in my vehicle, but always keep my cigarette at the window. On rainy days the water rolls from the wind shield around and into my front door window. Not Anymore!"