1988 GMC CK AIR INTAKES
- K&N® 63 Series Aircharger Intake KitGMC CK 5.0L / 5.7L / 7.4L F/I 1988, 63 Series Aircharger Intake Kit by K&N®. Increased airflow and air volume into your engine results in more horsepower and torque, and better acceleration you can feel. This air intake kit is...$162.99
- K&N® 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitGMC CK 1988, 57 Series Generation II Air Intake Kit by K&N®. This kit improves airflow into your engine. It includes a K&N air filter and a custom designed air intake tube. The K&N filter increases the airflow and the intake tube...$306.99 - $339.99
- AEM® Brute Force Intake SystemGMC CK 5.0L / 5.7L 1988, Brute Force Intake System by AEM®. These systems are designed for the larger engines typically found in trucks, SUVs and late model fuel-injected muscle cars. Extensive dyno-tuning allows these engines to...$31.99 - $330.99
- VOLANT® CAI Kit with Pro 5 FilterGMC CK 1988, Cool Air Intake Kit with Pro 5 Filter and Airbox by Volant®. Cooler air is denser and packs in more oxygen for better combustion and more horsepower. This air intake system features an airbox that completely insulates...$244.60
- Banks® Air Intake Rubber ElbowGMC C1500 / C2500 / C3500 / K1500 / K2500 / K3500 / R2500 / R3500 / V3500 DIESEL 1988, Air Intake Rubber Elbow by Banks®. Replacement rubber intake elbow for Banks Power Sidewinder turbo installation.$40.54
- Spectre Performance® Intake Bolt and Washer SetGMC CK 1988, Intake Bolt and Washer Set by Spectre Performance®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All...$4.00
Definitely a quality product. Noticeable difference over stock system. I liked the fact that it has multiple air entry points not just one but 3 three. This system was the hardest Install out of all intake kits I have owned ( k & n, Airaid , Injen) the silicone sleeve for the I take tube to the throttle body is very hard to get on be careful not to damage it. Also the intake tube design over the #2 coil plug needs more clearance it's a tight fight over it. Maf sensor does not fit in exactly factory has rectangle shape Intake kit is circular had to modify. Overall not bad product just know it's not a simple install and could use improvements.