1988 Ford F-250 Side Steps
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsFord F-250 Regular Cab 1988, 3" E-Series Round Single Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It will...Our price: $136.12 - $202.16$136.12 20% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsFord F-250 1988, 3" Signature Series Round Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish. The...Our price: $192.59 - $346.95$192.59 20% OFF
- Dee Zee® - 3" Round Nerf BarsFord F-250 1988, 3" Round Nerf Bars by Dee Zee®, 1 Pair. These 3" diameter tube bars run outward from your vehicle at 90 degree angles then curve stylishly to provide excellent footing room. Nerf Bars are available in polished stainless steel or...Our price: $156.45 - $199.90$156.45 20% OFF
- N-FAB® - 3" Cab Length Round Nerf StepsFord F-250 1988, 3" Round Nerf Steps by N-FAB®, 1 Pair. Getting into and out of a lifted truck is a job for a tall, tall driver. Or a driver who has installed a set of N-FAB’s Nerf Steps. They’ll provide protection for your bodywork from wheel...Our price: $319.00 - $549.25$319.00 20% OFF
- ICI® - Nerf/Step BarFord F-250 1988, Nerf/Step Bar by ICI®, 1 Pair. Nerf Bar; Polished Stainless Stee; 3 in. Round; Incl. Bracket.Our price: $242.11$242.11 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Nerf/Step BarFord F-250 1988, Nerf/Step Bar by Rampage®, 1 Pair. Streamline.Our price: $225.57 - $349.77$225.57 20% OFF
Posted by David S.
"Looks and functions great."
Posted by Maurice B.
"Easy to install. Only had them for a week and a half. All is well. Should have a review again in a year's time. So far, it meets my expectations."
Posted by David S.
"I just thought they should of been thicker gauge stainless."
Posted by Jerry C.
"I'm very satisfied with this product. Installing was very easy, everything fit."
Posted by Gregory F.
"It only took about 1 1/2 hours to install these running boards. It went together very well with no problems. I was supprised by how strong they are since I weigh over 300 lbs."