SUP Taxi Paddleboard Carrier (810) by Thule®. The SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboard) Taxi is Thule's premium, top of the line paddleboard carrier. It can safely and securely transport 2 paddleboards up to 34" wide. The Speed-Link™ mounting system and easy loading design enable you to mount the carrier to the rack load bars and your boards to the carrier in minutes. The SUP Taxi is theft proof with the supplied locks and can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Exclusive, telescoping design delivers a custom fit for paddleboards up to 34" wide
- Heavy-duty, steel reinforced webbing and spring loaded locking cam provide unsurpassed security for your boards
- Dual loading design allows for transport of 2 boards with maximum stability
- Soft, weather resistant padding protects boards during transit
- Speed-Link mounting system allows fast, tool-free mounting to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- 4 One-Key locks are included to secure the boards to the carrier and the carrier to the rack
- We suggest carrying your paddle on the roof rack with your paddleboard with the optional Thule Get-a-Grip Holder (sold separately)
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When you're anxious to get out on the water, you don't want to waste a lot of time fumbling with difficult rack mounts. When you want to get loaded up and get on the road as quickly as possible, you need the Thule SUP Taxi Paddleboard Carrier. Thanks to Thule's unique Speed-Link mounting system the SUP Taxi's carriers can be mounted quick as a flash. Just position the carriers over the load bars, and then wrap the rubber straps around the load bars until the T-ends can be placed in the pockets on the other side of the Speed-Links. Tighten the Speed-Link knobs and you're done, with no tools required. The Speed-Links can be secured to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
Once the SUP Taxi is mounted to your roof rack, you can quickly and easily load your paddleboards. The SUP Taxi's exclusive telescoping design allows the width of the carrier to be expanded to accommodate boards up to 34" wide. The dual loading feature positions the first board on the carrier, with the 2nd board directly on top, separated by a towel (not included) between the boards. When loaded, your boards are cushioned with soft, weather resistant padding for the ultimate in protection while in transit. Even the mounting straps have chafe guards to prevent damage.
The 4 included One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the paddleboards to the carrier at the strap locking cams and the carrier to the roof rack at the Speed-Links. The SUP Taxi Paddleboard Carrier comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.254.07Brand: Thule Part Number: 810 UPC: 091021951983
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)