Set-to-Go Kayak Rack (878XT) by Thule®. These form fitting saddles hug and grip the hull of your kayak, for maximum stability and protection. Requires 2 sets of saddles, or use in conjunction with Hydro-Glide™ saddles for the ultimate combination of easy loading with maximum security. The Set-to-Go can carry a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. and it can be loaded by one person. It fits Thule rack systems, round bars, and most factory racks.
- Enables one person to easily load and unload a kayak
- Carries 1 kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs.
- Set-to-Go™ form fitting adjustable saddles grip the surface of the hull for increased lateral stability and protection
- Multiple pivot points conform to different hull shapes
- Includes 1 set of Set-to-Go saddles; 2 sets are required to mount a kayak or use in conjunction with Hydro-Glide™ saddles
- Includes 1 load strap with padded buckle and 1 ratcheting bow/stern rope
- To protect your vehicle while loading and unloading, we suggest the Thule Waterslide protective pad (sold separately)
- We suggest carrying your paddle/oar on the roof rack with your kayak with the optional Thule Get-a-Grip Holder (sold separately)
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Thule created these saddles to provide your kayak with the best combination of protection and stability. The soft, form fitting material cushions the hull, while at the same time gripping the surface to prevent movement. And they're adjustable, to ensure maximum hull contact. These saddles are sold in sets of 2, so you can set up your roof rack just the way you want it. If you want maximum security and protection, order another set. But if you want to couple that security with easy loading, then mount your Set-to-Go saddles on the front rack load bar and order a set of Thule Hydro-Glide saddles for the rear rack load bar. The low friction properties of the Hydro-Glide's felt lining allows you to slide your kayak, making loading and unloading easier.
With the Set-to-Go saddles, one person can load and unload a kayak up to 34" wide and 75 lbs. It includes 1 load strap with the patented buckle bumper, to protect the surface of the kayak and your vehicle, and 1 ratcheting bow/stern rope. The Set-to-Go can be easily mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks without using any tools.
The Set-to-Go Kayak Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.117.52Brand: Thule Part Number: 878XT UPC: 091021878570
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)