The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1988 Chevy Blazer Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 9 of 901 of 01
- Duraflex® R34 Style Body KitChevy Blazer 1988, R34 Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved...$176.40 - $540.90
- Duraflex® SS Style Front Bumper CoverChevy Blazer 1988, SS Style Front Bumper Cover by Duraflex®. This bumper is stylish and aerodynamic. With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic.$190.80
- Street Scene® Rear Bumper CoverChevy Blazer 1988, Rear Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts...Retains original bumper integrityAward-winning design$218.58
- Duraflex® GT Concept FendersChevy Blazer 1988, GT Concept Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Go even further to set your car apart with these stylish fenders. They're light and flexible.$215.10
- Bushwacker® Cut-Out™ Fender FlaresChevy Blazer 1988, Cut-Out™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Height: 4.25", Tire Coverage: 2.5". Specially designed for the largest tire packages and lift kits, these allow you to cut open the wheel well and give your...Sheet metal cutting required!Cut-Out design for an aggressive, off-road look$229.99
- Bushwacker® Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresChevy Blazer 1988, Extend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$179.99 - $349.99
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouverChevy Blazer 1988, ABS Rear Window Louver by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $99.95
- IPCW® Stainless Steel Tail Light FillersChevy Blazer 1988, Stainless Steel Tail Light Fillers by IPCW®. For those who are seeking to make their tail light shaving project quicker and less complicated, IPCW offers this highly efficient add-on. The kit comes with a pair of...Provide a smooth, shaved look to the rear of your truckBuilt from heavy-duty steel for extra durability$72.98
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- 1988 Chevy Blazer Models
- 1988 Chevy Blazer Scottsdale Body Kits
- 1988 Chevy Blazer Silverado Body Kits