Jeep Wrangler 1987-1996, Off Road™ Black Side Rocker Guard by Paramount Automotive®. Dress up your Jeep while keeping it looking neater with Rocker Guards. This steel armor will protect your bodywork from damage. As a bonus, it will let your Jeep slide along that stump or boulder easily. It’s a convenient step into the cab, too. Rocker guards wrap up around the body more than Side Armor, so consider these for vehicles with lifted bodies.
- For vehicles with lifted bodies
- Prevents rocks and stumps from creasing sheet metal body
- Makes entry/egress from lifted trucks easier
- Allows rocks to slide along, easing progress when rock-crawling
- Manufactured from durable 3/16" steel
- 2" x 0.120" tube
- Two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating
- Backed by Paramount Offroad's 3-year limited warranty program
Our Rocker Guards and Side Armor are made from the same 2" x 0.120" tubes as the rest of our bumpers and finished with our two-stage powder coating process using epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating, providing your Jeep with the maximum protection and best style possible! Fully welded, these stout pieces will repel rocks for as long as you own your Jeep.
Paramount was founded in 2010 by a team of serious automotive enthusiasts, and that shows in the quality, utility and beauty of their product line. Their off-roading skills are used not only to spend time rock-crawling the country’s most difficult terrain, but also to develop the best gear to further their hobby. Their expertise in developing that rugged gear gives them a leg up on developing a full line of work-oriented accessories for pickups, as well as their extensive line of grilles and cosmetic items.